Freedom of press and miranda rights violated!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dynamitejack, May 20, 2009.

1. I'm gonna have to agree with the people sa ying this dude is a dumbass for blatantly disobeying the sign.

Theres sign's in gas stations that say "no shirt no shoes no service", but you have a right not to wear a shirt or shoes, but if you go in there and cause a scene cuz they won't serve you, your still going to get in trouble, even though the sign isn't "signed"

You know theres no law saying you have to pay taxes, but if you don't pay them your still going to get fucked. Do you not pay them to try to prove a point? Wesley Snipes tried to do this and his ass ended up in jail.

2. Ya I guess your right, we should pay our taxes! I don't want people to throw me in jail if I don't give them my money. Ya I'm glad Wesley Snipes was in jail that government did a good job and took a criminal off the street and taught him a lesson!

The gas station has every right not to serve someone, but who is the government serving when they throw innocent people in jail? It cost the Keene county jail $4,000 to keep Sam imprisoned for 2 months, what about the thousands of people who are prosecuted for marijuana? The real crime is the government is stealing our income and using it to throw innocent people in jail.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klNbZhMdlvU]YouTube - Open Government Day[/ame]