Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you harvest is this the run that you didnt use FFJ if so what are you thoughts so far?

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Prepper420 Nevermind I actually found the answer in another thread thanks!.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sorry I didn’t see this before! This is the FFJ free round. Honestly it doesn’t seem like there is any difference in growth or bud size. Hopefully there won’t be a flavor change!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Maybe the soil is already charged from last round. Interesting, im looking to simplify my next grow some with better genetics. Im prepping for an inside run.

• Like Like x 2
  5. A lot of banana peels make it into my compost as well, I eat 1-2 a day in protein shakes. Though I suspect it’s still charged from before like you said.

Honestly if you wanted to simplify things, could just shred up banana’s in the blender and top dress at the beginning of flower, would break down and get watered in little by little. The ferments and foliar makes for nice booms in growth, etc. but if you build your soil correctly, you could get the same results over time with plain water.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Great Idea with banana peels, that is alot of K too! I heavy amended some bag soil this run, but I am stealing your soil recipe. Found a place for local sourced comfrey. I do have one question did you do your own bio char if not what vendor did you use?

• Like Like x 2
  7. I get my bio-char from here. Black Owl Biochar

Would need a burn permit to make my own because I live in town.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gigabud Harvest!! 4x plants, monster buds!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #1889 Prepper420, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Got the Bubblegum Purpz tested recently, here’s the info! Want to get a second opinion from another lab.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. Were they not testing for cbd?

11. That’s what I was wondering too!! But I guess not! Which is why I wanted to send it off to another lab for a 2nd opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  12. How expensive is the testing? And it is odd for it not to be tested. It would also be odder if it was tested and it's below any appreciable threshold. If you do get another sample tested I would love a peek at the results too.* Scooby Do theme song plays in background *

• Like Like x 2
  13. Most testing is around $40 and requires 2 grams of flower. Going to have to scout out some labs tomorrow online.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Krunkz Purple Fantasy, not a yielder but the smoke is worth it!! Chop chop!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  15. Nice harvests man, you're killin it!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Thanks man!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Chop & Drop Comfrey leaves.
    [​IMG]

Working on framing the 2nd screen.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. 3/4” pvc FTW!! Looking Aces brother!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.