Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sitting down finally to relax, been a long day and tomorrow will be more of the same, smoking Pineapple Krunk, nice day smoke.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Another pot of Bubblegum Purpz coming down today.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Transplanted 4x Krunkz Purple Fantasy into the pot! Train keeps rolling! Pretty yellow due to being in the 2gals for way to long, looking into larger veg pots in the future...maybe 4gals. They’ll green up real fast though now
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chop & drop Spearmint, Chocolate Mint, and Comfrey leaves. Plants feeding plants!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Hell yeah gotta love it!

• Like Like x 2
  6. You should stop by my journal once in awhile bro, tell me what you think.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey thanks man! I actually did that extreme defol RIGHT before harvest to be able to show the buds off a little better. Was trying to win plant of the month lmao, not so much

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hey Prepper, I've been trying the chop and drop thing myself..seems to attract fungus gnats for me!! Honestly anything other than just barley straw seems to attract them..how do you combat them? Do your beneficials knock them down?

They dont really pose a problem but they kind of got out of control on me last time.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. #1749 Prepper420, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    I use beneficial nematodes to combat gnats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Looking aces @Prepper420 :weed:

If your hanging a lot, which it looks you are. I found using perforated angle in 10’ sticks makes a nice rack. Lag one into the ceiling joist and suspend the other pieces from it depending on size. Hang the plants or colas from the 1” spaced holes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. That’s a great idea man! Will have to check into that. Going to be drying in the basement next time. Kid is coming to live with me, so all this weed needs to disappear from the upstairs, just the motivation I needed to finish the basement remodel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Neem cakes help as a topdress. I've read some people put a layer of sand as mulch. Any mulch works fine for me. Other than that, an oscillating fan would make it so that they can't land.

I'm planning more pruning next cycle, which is why I ask. Mostly lolipopping the bottom foot or so and also a some inner fan leaves that shade the other budsites. Need to do a little tiding up; my goal is to not have much larf this time around.

Pruning + LST work great

Clones only for this next cycle. Have to flip soon. Veged for 2 months at 240w :)

20180804_112148.jpg

20180804_112139.jpg

God damn prep your purps look dope as usual. Pineapple krunks look ridiculous. Maybe gotta get some krunk's gear some time

• Like Like x 3
  13. You should man!! Some real tasty weed!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Back in trim jail!! I’m a repeat offender . Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just listening to some Tad Hussey pod casts while I trim. “The more you learn, the more you earn”

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. [​IMG]
    Hey prep looking good as always . I came across this book at my local organics store . No one knew who’s it was so the owner gave it to me. Tons of useful info in it . It’s basically a book full of recipes for different teas . Oh don’t mind the broken up bud. That’s my day starter . [​IMG]

That’s what’s I’m toking on today . My first chem strain that hasn’t hermied . Chem 91. Pic is out of focus . My partner gets crazy when i take pics . Trust me this stuff is like glue. Can only put a tiny nug in my grinder at a time or it it just gunks up .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  16. That’s a great book, I’ve watched a lot of her YouTube videos.

Your partner is right to be paranoid!! They really are out to get us! Super frosty stuff man, looks real nice.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

Started harvesting from the worm farm, finally, it’s so great to have this much EWC on hand. But I’m out of Bio-char, so soil mixing is on pause.

• Like Like x 4
  18. i love his podcasts

• Like Like x 1
  19. that book is worth ots wieght in gold

20. Flower Room

Gigabud, about half way.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Fuego x SD
    [​IMG]

Krunkz Purple Fantasy
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5