Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good to know man! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here the 2 are I planted on the property 20180613_155224.jpg I did nothing to this spot other than put two small biodegradable cubes straight into the ground. They made it over the winter I just lost track of them.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Aiming for seeds to plant more of this plant here so it will be better adapted for my area.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice man!
    This is my Bocking 14 patch. Need to prune some leaves tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. My cup runneth over, mixed trim press at 220 for 3 mins. I forgot the micron bag size he used. Single press. Didn’t weigh out the trim but this is 26grams of tasty dabs!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Veg! Chopped a few mother’s down to make room for the clones coming out of the dome any day now.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  7. Time to fill my new raised bed. Gonna be my herb garden 20180614_122743.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  8. Flower
    Pineapple Krunk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Testing out the lone Purple Mountain Majesty in a 10gal. Just making sure it’s good to go before I clone a bunch and drop it into the 200gals.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  9. Looking fantastic brother! As per usual lol shitty about the phone. I just had to shell out 400 bucks for a little car repair. Shitty stuff lol

Have a good one man

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'm not even gonna say how much we just spent on my new phone.... It was stupid expensive. However, it did replace my old phone and my 5 year old Nexus device.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 5
  11. Yeah they dont give these phones away nowadays. Walk out the store feeling broken and abused lol.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Random shots of lady bugs
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Roots!! Aloe Vera & Cinnamon powder!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good evening my friends, rising from the ashes of OB is OrangeDood! Sorry for the hiatus, not that i was contributing much lol, but Im pretty sure I got my account frozen bc i wasnt able to post or like anything! All for asking on some thread if MI was a reciprocal state and if I could purchase meds from a dispo there with an out of state card!
    Anywho on a new leaf, I have just propagated my dear San Pedro cactus for the first time!
    Here are some before and after shots IMG_1777.JPG April 7
    IMG_1899.JPG IMG_1900.JPG June 1
    IMG_1923.JPG IMG_1924.JPG June 15
    I made the cut a few days ago, and it seems to be doing nice
    Everything looks bammer as always Prepper, that Wedding Cake Bx1 or whatever it is looks super killer. A shorter nickname may be in order
    Peace out y'all and have a great weekend! -OrangeDood

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'm Jealous! That cactus looks nice! Put a little peyote button on top? Or were you harvesting some?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hey OD, talking about purchase or sale is most likely what got you into trouble. GC is just supposed to be about sharing growing, etc information with each other.

Thanks, its defiantly making waves. I was thinking of calling it WCBX1 lol, much shorter to type out . Is that a mescaline producing cactus? Growing peyote?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yes it is a mescaline producing cactus! However it will be a few years before it is worth harvesting. I received a cutting about a year ago, and didn't even believe the dood who gave me it, gave me the legit thing. So in due form, I have decided to propagate the crap out of it! I will spread this cactus far and wide just like my friend who gave me the cutting! Soon those two growths at the base will be propagated and I will have a plethora of cactuses to hand away at my will! Muhahaha (manic laughter)

About the sale or purchase. I thought if it was medical we were good? I guess I stepped over some boundaries I didnt know existed. Lol I've been on these forums since HS, i thought I was following all of the rules!
    I was sorta bummed no one told me as to why I got my account froze. How am I supposed to fix behavior that i'm not aware is causing problems? Anywho sorry for the rant, I just had that account for hella long, probably 3 maybe four years. Ever since my first successful grow... Damn that takes me back.... My first grow was an "OG sour diesel" in quotes bc it was a bagseed

here are some pics of the lady IMG_0260.JPG IMG_0269.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. I was propagating for a friend!
    Lol its going to be awhile bf I harvest some of this puppy to use. I've heard some gnarly stories about mescaline trips. Idk if I'm ready, but I'm for sure going to keep it around for ornamental purposes and spiritual purposes. My plan for the time being is to propagate the heckers out of her, and spread her far and wide! In five-ten years, I'll be able to come back to where I planted them and harvest hella!

I get such an amazing vibration from this cactus, its crazy. Its just shouting to me how happy it is, its great. FYI, they really seem to love a nice topdress of EWC. I will be experimenting with FFJ and other methods later, i just don't have the time too rn

My end goal is to see a cutting flower!
    Sorry for hijacking the thread Prepper! Everyone have a stellar day! Peace out -OD

• Like Like x 4
  18. Fuck Yeah that's an awesome plan! I'm trying to find one myself. Im paranoind that it won't be what they say they will be! So hopefully one day I will come across one! Or a Peruvian torch.

The vibration of the cactus, is it higher than any other plant you have encountered??

• Like Like x 3
  19. I wouldnt say it's higher than any other plant, especially our beloved ladies, there's just something about it that sets it apart from the crowd.
    You can tell what kind of cactus it is by the spines! And once it starts growing and flowering you'll know for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think all plants express themselves in a discernible way when they’re happy. You can just feel it, kinda like when people smiling at you makes you smile. Happiness can spread like a wildfire!

There is only one way to know if that cactus is legit, lol, eat it!

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.