Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not quite, I plan on getting another timber or quantum board for the remaining 2'x3'. As well as a timber 200w cree setup a member on another forum is going to send me! How cool right!? The third one will go in a veg tent. Loving that bubblegum Prepper!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Are you all custom LED? How are the plants liking it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sooooo excited!! Just got my new light!!!
    IMG_1601.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. I reallllllyy want to try that light out as well, ive seen them do spectacular things!!! And yes they're custom led, built by Dan over at Timber. I would say they are loving them, ill know a bit more as soon as I flip this LA and see how these long a$$ branches stack up

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here when I get off work I might upload a pic of whats going on with my LA, its still doing great I would say but the leaves are sorta getting pale...not just the new growth either like at first. About 3 or 4 leaves also have little brown necrotic spots on them - I'm not too worried but wondering if you might know the cause off the top of your head...the leaves almost look camo patterned, between a lush green and a pale green! I don't have a pic of only the leaves on hand, just the plant. Is it hungry? I havent fed it too terribly much assuming the new soil had plenty of spunk..but its been 70 days of veg so its possibly ran out of oomph? Sorry for the long post haha! 0422182232_HDR.jpg

6. Veg 2.0, using a 600w HPS bulb in the adjust a wing until I buy another CMH 315.
    IMG_1605.JPG

Bigger plants under the HPS
    IMG_1606.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG IMG_1608.JPG

Put all the clones and seedlings under the CMH 315.
    IMG_1607.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  7. Do you foliar feed? I would start with that and top dress some fresh EWC with Kelp/Neem in it. Maybe a dash of Alfalfa meal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I do foliar feed, only about once sometimes twice a week. And I was hoping you were going to say that because that's exactly what I did yesterday, 1/8 cup neem/karanja, 1/8+ cup kelp 1/8+ cup ewc, and a tablespoon of craft blend. Hoping that's enough for the next month or so! Let me know how cool that 315 runs!

9. That seems like a strong foliar feed and could be the reason for your spotting? Is all that in one gal? Try 2 tsp of each Kelp/Neem per gal. Would leave everything else out. Maybe add a little Humic Acid to that.

10. Cookies!!!
    IMG_1610.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  11. The Yogi regular popped after 4 days.
    The Yogi' - The One x The Black/NL5haze [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. YUM!! Please Sir, could I try a couple of those?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Someone is going to send you a light?? Now that's a bro who wants you to grow! That's kinda what I want to do, different blues and reds and uv and shit like that into one big quantum board! How much are you pulling off those 4 cobs?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Only takes one! Had me laying on the couch after it kicked in. Strong stuff!! Took 3 pounds of butter, 12 grams kief, 31grams Bubblegum Purpz trim.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Soilfoodweb, mulch, plants feeding plants, [​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  16. Every time I scrape back mine it looks like that, captured a bunch and put them back in the worm farm lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oops, I meant I foliar feed AND did a topdress with the ingredients I listed. My foliars are only sprout tonic and kelp/fulvic alternated!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shooting for 8-10! We will see. First run tho so no info on that really! I like the quantum board idea though

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's even more interest in to watch now! I'm super curious what these will pull now, especially from the Cinderella xx.

20. Well, either way, it could have been to much for the plant all at once. I’m sure it will bounce back after a little while.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.