1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

1. 12x out of 16x up so far of: PE2 x (PPBxGDP)
    IMG_1522.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. IMG_3981.JPG
    Hey prepper , I was at my local brew shop picking malted barley . The owner knows I use it for growing . He showed me those 2 bottles in the pic. He said the are liquid enzymes that u get from mbp. 1 bottle is equal to 4,000 lbs of grain . Ever heard of this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. I haven’t, I have zero idea what that would do to a plant. I know freshness of grains and grinding right before use for maximum enzymes is key, but bottled. Guess you could dilute it down and see what happens. Need a control.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it even organic??

5. I don't know if I would want MBP stronger. Seems a little goes a long way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wow that would be amazing to get a (full) MBP concentrate like this .... applications would be much simpler .... except this is only amylase and beta amylase.....mbp has many many more enzymes than just amylase which is good to break carbs down to a simpler form of sugar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. One of the Wedding Cake BX1 hermi’d. To be expected after the fire though... still have 4x left and one of those is the keeper I’ve been eyeing, so it’s all good! Just need to keep a close eye on the rest. Hopefully I caught it in time and won’t have seeds this round.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah but my worms would be pissed. They love the biweekly MBP snack. It's like crack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I agree, I think the Malted grains ground up right before use is going to give you the best results overall, for plants and soil life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I personally think the phosphatase and chitinase are the 2 most important for what I do.
    Fresh ground mb is where its at, whether its a soil mix, worm bin, or compost pile!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  11. #1191 Prepper420, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Also ordered one of these yesterday!!
    Hortilux CMH 315!!!

IMG_1523.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  12. Bubblegum Purpz, before the lights come on.
    IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1531.JPG

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #1193 mandoluce, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  14. 13/16 Pineapple Exp 2 x (PPBxGDP) seeds popped up tall and I transplanted them into little containers. Had to order more 2gal transplanters lol.
    IMG_1533.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. Upgraded the worm bins and tower to a 100gal Geopot. Let that do its thing for a few months and collect the rewards. Added all kinds of compost, bio-char, rock dusts, oyster shell, egg shells, and Neem/Karanja meal.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Reorganized my tent! Dark Devil is fading pretty quick, LA Confidential is growing like mad, and we have lift off on the Cinderella XX. Thanks for all the help/information youve contributed along the way! 0415181936_HDR~2.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  17. Yes, I can’t wait to see what you produce with those lights . Please do a giga under that , lol. I really think you will be happy with it though . I still use my hps lights , just less of them now . I mix them . You are in for a treat my friend .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. That LA Con. Looks like she’ll turn out great! My pleasure man

19. Dark devil is auto Hey?? How did you like being able to flower while vegging?

Grasscity Deals Near You