Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we get a list together of plants please

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. To prevent fungus dampening off use ground cinnamon on top of your soil before seeds germ you can after as well FYI...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Yeh. When you see those names you know it's coming. I enjoy making seeds. I dont grow boutique HT cup winners, rather, i make and grow my own and those of grower friends.

Free The Weed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Damn. This sounds like war. That article deserves a stickie...at least. Glad I didn't go with Gavita.

• Like Like x 2
  5. @Prepper420
    Your accumulators would be better suited to outdoor growing. Their real advantage is in mining nutrition, and using the sun, all free input. Benefits fall off quickly if your feeding them and paying for their light.
    Perhaps I'm wrong, just a thought.
    I do dig using them tho. I've started yarrow, nettle, coriander, chamomile, comfrey, basil, mints, and a dozen other things in flowers beds or holes.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I have some outside. I have extra space in the growroom that will get some light but not enough for extra cannabis plants. I think, will find out, might move these out to slip in some 10gals lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Most dynamic accumulators bring more to the table than mere NPK or even micro nutrients. They bring everything from hormones, amino acids to saponins as well. Just another way of looking at it.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Photo update of the room. 15'x17' with 4x hoods, just temporarily hanging the MH light in here.
    16x 20gals (4 pots per light)
    2x 10gals down the middle.

Buddy of mine gave me an Aloe Vera plant today. Blended up a couple of spears and watered it in.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  9. My Blue Cheese x Guerilla Cookies cross is popping up! This came from a breeding I did for fun 2 years ago. Guerrilla Cookies is the male. (Chem4 IBL x GSC). I also crossed GC with GG4, Chemdawg, Ziggie's Meds.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. Finally got the AC working properly. I didnt crank down on the conections enough. Needed to be super tight. AC means more lights can come on! Transplanted 3x Gigabuds into 20's. Watered all plants with Tonic and Silica.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey prepper...

If I remember right you do a deep litter method for your chickens using alfalfa hay?...if that's the case do you utilize this in your indoor garden at all or just keep it to the outdoor area?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I do like the deep litter method and I did use it indoors. Composted properly it shouldn't be an issue and I did see a lot of great results in veg with a blend of chicken manure, dandelion leaves, tree leaves, little bit of wood chips. I am sure there was more but that was awhile ago. I also tried to use the compost for soil mixing as soon as it was cool enough to avoid bad guys moving in.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sounds good! I just turned mine today and I realized I've never taken it out. I've just been adding and turning...figured it was time to put it to work!

Looking really good too sir! I like your style!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks! Just remembered I was using horse manure also back then. If I remember correctly, was using a 30gal trash to measure. Would pre soak the chicken bedding in water for 48 hrs then mix 1 part chicken, 2 parts horse, 3 parts greens (dandelions, weeds, tree leaves) 1 part wood chips. Then mix it all up and dump the liquid on it from the chicken manure soak. Instant compost pile. Heats up to temp in within 24hrs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Oh a light bulb jus went off, thank you prepper, now I see what you're talking about. That's a great idea!

Holy shit :blink: A 30 gallon can as a part though?! I see a few days on the couch in my future! :lmafoe:

Looks like I have a project, I'll have to substitute the horse with dairy cow manure but I think I finally should have a compost pile that gives back! Thank you sir!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Dairy manure is better than horse so long as it's aged a year before use!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Those are the only kind of websites I read

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Finally got a white board in, prolly one of the most important tools for staying on track for me.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.