Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Composting broccoli stems from a local Chinese restaurant. Getting 4 full plastic bags a week so far.
    IMG_1101.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Prepper you can get much more out of a 20. I get 13 + . I veg monsters though . Top here and there. Just let the plant fill out. Then when I flip I put a cage on top to get the canopy even and support the buds . I’ve shown you this pic before . This is about 2.5 month veg from clone in a 20 IMG_3807.JPG IMG_3821.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's exciting!! I would love to get my hands on some bubblegum purpz! That sounds like a really tasty strain!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Finally finished the purge. Bubblegum Purpz dabs
    IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yeah, you veg longer than I do! Lol, last harvest I got 1.87lbs of Gigabud off 3x plants. Also, while I’m having bug issues, I want the plants to be smaller because it’s easier to spray 100% without missing anything.

Do you put one plant per light?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I stagger 1000 hps with 315cmh . I have 3 rows . 315-1000-315. I put 3 plants under each row if they are huge . On my last row with the same light set up I have 8 -20 gallon pots. Those are my 1.5 month veg. And I toss some tester clones in 5s . I put 4 clones per 5 gallon pot . I do a test run from clone on everything I flower . Checking for hermies and bud quality and yield . Right now I’m flowering 14 different strains that I’ve found to be great smoke and great yielder . I need options . I get tired of the same strains . I like the challenge of different strains and I like being able to change up my dabs from day to day . I’ve found if I use the same strains day In day out , it’s takes more and more because of my tolerance . Mixing it up seems the lesson that . Don’t get me wrong . I still need rather large dabs . But changing it up from day to day does the trick . Of course I have my favs that I keep in daily rotation . Sour orange cookies being one . Great day smoke . Very uplifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. I feel ya on that. Can smoke a ton of Gigabud now lol. Looking forward to the (LDK x SD) x GDP and Wedding Cake if that ever shapes up. Waiting on the worms to finish up some castings and then I’ll wet more seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wow, how much plant matter did you start with and what was the final yield of concentrate Prepper?

• Like Like x 1
  9. He said 3 oz of trim. I'm curious how the taste and yield turned out too!! That stuff looks crazy as fuck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. My lady was already dabbing it before I could put it on the scale lol. Prolly not more than 10-12g’s

The taste is hard to nail down, kinda funky like the bud.

I will do another run here in the next day or two. And weigh it correctly this time

• Like Like x 2
  11. What kinda nail are you smoking off of? Quartz is SUPER tasty to smoke off of! That's a deadly yield though!!

12. Just your regular glass dab bowl

13. So much for saving money, had to plug the AC in. High of 75F! This is fucking stupid, thanks to global warming I’ll have to run AC year around in the future I bet!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Awe man that's rough dude. Sorry to hear that. Too bad you couldn't power it yourself with a hamster wheel haha!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That still would be pretty tasty!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I need to trim some trees around me and then I can have solar!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. YES! Do it! Free energy dude and the most natural way to do it. I wanna start some plants for an outside grow!

18. I mean solar panels for the inside grow. Even if it was legal here, there are 6-7 houses with direct view of my back yard plus can be seen from street.

Colorado taught me a lot lol, even legal you have rippers or neighbors who complain about the smell, etc. just better to keep it inside and low key keeps you in the game.

If I lived waaaaay out in the country, in a legal state. Would outdoor all day!! Lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. Kinda as a grape taste...or maybe it’s all in my head...
    IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1121.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. That makes way more sense man! Your still harnessing the sun, too bad you didn't live by a river to do hydro power! I was thinking about those same things.. people people people.. everywhere! They just like to fuck it all up! :( why cant we all live in harmony and stay out of other people's business! This world I tell yeah..

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.