Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Found 2x males in the batch of (LDK x SD) x GDP. Added the last one from veg so I have 3x and 1x Darkshine taking up that space, worked out pretty nicely actually.
    IMG_1064.JPG

Transplanted 2x Wedding Cake into 20’s and the rest are in 2 gals. So far, I am COMPLETELY UNIMPRESSED with Wedding Cake in veg. If hadn’t paid so much for the seeds would just chop them all down and wet some other seeds. We’ll see I guess when they eventually make it to flower. Just weak scraggly growth. So fucking slow!!! Need to check my collection and see if I have anymore to wet. Otherwise next up is 10x reg seeds of Fuego x Sour Diesel. IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1067.JPG IMG_1068.JPG

Bubblegum Purpz (mother)
    IMG_1069.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sour Tangie and Purple Tangie!! Wooo! Jelly for sure lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doing an Everclear extraction of Bubblegum Purpz trim. The kief caught in the filter is purple!!
    IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  4. The purple flo monster gave me some purple sift as well! Sooo purple man. He killed those crosses

Nice stuff man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah! All of Krunkz seeds are insanely purple and have an amazing smell.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Too bad you couldn't share the smell of the oil right after it was done!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Your doing a really amazing job! Keep up the good work so I can read 30 more pages of this gold!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks! Welcome to the grow show! Lol

Smell-O-Vision, would be a billionaire if I could invent that lol. Will keep everyone posted with pics as it boils down!

• Like Like x 1
  9. No thank you good sir! Just a thought.. 30 sec quick wash so you get a purple oil instead of the normal darker honey oil you have been getting. I know for sure if you froze some of the bubblegum purps and then blasted it with butane or even the ever clear you with get purple shit at the end of it. Google purple shatter!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. That’s pretty cool! Did a 5min shake this time, and ran the same material in a 30sec shake to get any off the goods left behind! I don’t have a lot of purple trim so I want to make sure it’s well washed.
    First filter first wash, second filter second wash.
    IMG_1074.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Almost finished, will heat the remaining Everclear out in a hot water bath in the crock pot. IMG_1075.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. If you do a 30 sec shake for the first run you can get some pretty golden honey oil and it would be pretty terpy compared to shaking for 3 mins. I don't know it's all on preference I guess and if you have a lot of iso or ever clear in your case. Does it taste better made from ever clear? I've only made iso stuff and that crystal you have in the filters.. Does it actually work well. I usually just throw it back into my second wash and extract whatever tiny bit is left

• Like Like x 1
  13. And do you save your filters for hurting times?

14. Like wash the filters for let over oil in them?

15. I dry the coffee filters out and scrap the kief off. Can be smoked and baked with!
    IMG_1076.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. You can use a pressure cooker to reclaim your solvent

17. I don’t have hurting times anymore lol, I have more trim than I can process. Give some away to a friend that beat cancer with weed!! For his medicine and others he’s connected with. We just made cookies today with 1 cup of butter. Made 1 lb butter with 14g of kief. So these should be pretty decent. .

Sometimes I do run out of flower, or come very close to it. But I usually have plenty of trim frozen that I can process and not run out of other ways to get high lol.

As for ISO vs Everclear...Everclear is safer as it is Food Grade. I have never done an iso extraction before. I have always stayed away from extracts until Rosin came out. Then my buddy asked me to start making RSO to give away so that’s how I started with the Everclear.

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's very true and I wish i was there. One day I'll have a grow like yours! If you enjoy the RSO you probably would like rosin made from bubble hash. It turns out like a shatter without the solvents and all purging! It's super clean and terpy if you have the heat low enough!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well I've been doing it wrong this whole time. I'm gonna have to try it instead of washing it again and throwing it back into my pot

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.