Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Made some more changes, installed a 5th cool tube. Going to use a 600w HPS Hortilux and shove my 200gal pot under there. Will prolly run batches of 4x plants, same cultivar in there. Changed the mounting of my exhaust fan too.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cool looks more complete now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Made RSO, everclear extraction. Turned out a dark honey color, super thick resin, tastes like sweet grapefruit when dabbed!! Sooo tasty!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I am usually on top of spraying but life got crazy for a few weeks. Yeah I got that podcast. Good stuff. I think I am going to just keep spraying. Too expensive for bugs after researching it. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looks like good stuff. What procedure did you use to produce it?

• Like Like x 4
  6. I took a half gal mason jar, filled 90% with Gigabud trim, froze it. Froze the Everclear also!

1. Filled the mason jar with everclear until material is covered.
    2. Started 3 min timer.
    3. Shake jar until timer goes off.
    4. Pour through coffee filter. Put strained liquid into crock pot.
    5. Set crock pot outside on Low until liquid is most evaporated off. (Uncovered! No lid)
    6. Pour liquid into small container and set on candle warmer until it turns into a resin. It will foam and bubble as the everclear is pushed out. Whipping helps speed things along.
    7. Whip any remaining bubbles out and move into final container.

Used on left, still plenty of kief in there. Could run it again. Instead giving it away to cancer patient so they can run it. Fresh jar on right I just filled with 3oz of trim.
    [​IMG]

Little Pyrex dish fits perfectly
    [​IMG]

Remains from the coffee filter, lots and lots of kief with a few sugar leaves mixed in. Great for topping bowls off with.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. So that looks like a good 3 or 4 ounces of trim in that jar?

• Like Like x 1
  8. The fresh jar I just loaded on the right in that pic is 3oz. Weighed it out before stuffing in there. Didn’t weigh my last run, but would guess it was somewhere around 2-2.5 oz of trim used.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Going to be trying out something new, if I like it, will grow my own pumpkins this spring and ferment them in the fall.
    [​IMG]
    Derived From: Probiotically Grown Pumpkins, Clean Mountain Water, EM-1, Home Made LABS (LactoBacillus Serum), Super Cera Powder, and Molasses. This is then fermented until the pumpkin is digested and extracted into the liquid and the molasses consumed by the microbes to lock in the PH for stability and ease of use in the garden.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Damn that looks good! Think I'm gonna try this. I've made green dragon tinctures before with virtually the same procedure but never reduced it down to a resin. Did you decarb it beforehand? Is this just smokeable or do you ingest it also? Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. And then what? How the extract will be used?
    I'm curious

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. Your worms will love leftover pumpkin pieces as well. I have never seen anything that worms like more than pumpkin rinds. I will be growing some this year, just to use as worm food.
    very nice prepper!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. No decarb, ready to smoke and eat once it’s fully purged. I dab it and make edibles with it. I melt the RSO into the butter or whatever I’m using right before baking. Cookies my girl just made with 3 grams into 36 cookies, taste so good, super strong!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Seems like everything I want to grow, is just to compost it lol!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I wouldn't compost that Gigabud!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not the buds, lol!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Added 4x Gigabud plants into flower this morning. Sprayed them down heavily with Lemon Mint/Peppermint EO/Yucca Extract.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. Working on the 200gal pot for flower. Was using it as a worm farm all year. Filled it with leaves, grass clippings, random yard clippings, spent brewery grains, coffee grounds, and more.

Had to dump it out so I could move it into flower, lol.
    [​IMG]

12x cubic feet of soil amended and loaded so far!
    [​IMG]

Experimental mix, I am not adding CSPM to this mix. I want the leaves to break down in place as leaf mold. This compost was mostly leaves to begin with. I am using a 7gal bucket to measure out 2 parts compost/1 part Perilite/10% Bio-Char. Plus all the normal stuff Alfalfa, Kelp, Neem/Karanja, Crab, OSF, green sand, balsalt RD, St. George’s Black, Gypsum.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I am going to be playing around with similar mixes in the coming month. No cspm. The one peat free, compost only experiment I have going now is working great.
    Don't be surprised when the water retention and absorption is a little different in peat free mixes. Not good or bad, just behave a little diff.
    Keep up the good work! I like what you are doing!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 4
  20. Did you include bio-char in your current mix?
    I am making sure I added plenty of Perilite, Bio-Char adds to aeration too. Since this is a compost based mix, and will continue to receive lots of organic matter I wanted to make sure my aeration was on point. Went out today and bought another 12cu.ft. of Perilite, bale of straw to mulch with, and need to buy OSF.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.