Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Prepper420, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubblegum Purpz, looks like this pheno may be finished in a week! Need to scope it soon
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks good but not heavy yielder

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

3. Not at all, lol. Composted the clone of this one, now it's between the other 2x Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Under the mulch[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Took some random shots before the lights came on:
    Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Gigabud
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. You got some work ahead of you. Nice job.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks! Going to be a lot of work trimming all this, going to stagger the chop over a week so it doesn't all dry at once and have to be trimmed at once. 12 plants in all!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Added 2x more Gigabud to flower. Made a lot of extra space in veg now [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I'm in the Carolina's and this Irma storm is shaping up to be a monster! Really really really hoping this craziness doesn't knock out the power or else I'll be fuuuuuuuucked...supposed to be getting a 1k generator from a friend but that will only keep them on their light schedule and not enough to run the dehumidifier...Next week is going to be interesting for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #211 Prepper420, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Did some rearranging in the flower room, put the 2x new Gigabud in the back. I have to crawl around under the canopy to do my work in here now, turning into a jungle!

Left side of room, 6x HSO Chemdawg and 2x Bubblegum Purpz in the back
    [​IMG]

Right side of room, Bubblegum Purpz right in front, then Blue Cheese x GC, 5x Gigabud.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Beautiful prepper very beautiful garden.... now im wondering how do you manage this flower valley. .. are you alone or you have a team?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Veg: Bubblegum Purpz
    [​IMG]

Chocolate Mint OG
    [​IMG]

8x Darkshine (by Mountain Organics)
    [​IMG]

4x Gigabud (tall plants)
    [​IMG]

Gigabud, keeper pheno.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. All of the day to day work is done by me. Soil mixing, transplanting, watering, plant maintenance, etc. My gf will come through every now and again, help thin plants out, pick off yellow leaves, and of course trimming the finished buds. She is a good grower, but got burnt out on it when we lived in Colorado and managed several larger grows. She's happy to let me do it all, lol.

Lights come on at 9am and I'm in there right when they come on, coffee in hand everyday. Number one lesson I have learned over the years is that if you slack off, you'll end up paying for it and issues will happen. Usually finish up rotating plants, watering, general upkeep within an hour or two depending on what I am doing and if I have to clean my res out after a tea. Then I spend the rest of the day doing whatever I want, coming back to check temps/RH about every hour or two. I will also play music for the plants 4hrs a day, I hangout with them for a large part of that music time. I firmly believe that the more time you spend in the garden the more in tune you will become with the plants. You'll spot issues much faster also.

• Like Like x 3
  15. 2nd round of Green Lacewings eggs applied today! I just sprinkle these around the base of the plants and in any spare soil sitting around. I haven't seen any adults in the flower room from the first application but I also don't see any pests, so all good in my book!! The larva are the real beasts anyways.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Peace..

• Like Like x 1
  17. One of the Chemdawgs is a hermi! Not happy about that! Chopped it and ordered Switch to spray the remaining plants so if pollinated they'll stop the seed making process. Sprayed all fans and AC filter with 91% ISO, floor, everything! Sprayed the early flowering plants and Veg with Yucca. Just a nice little bath for them.
    [​IMG]

Replaced the Chemdawg with a Gigabud, top dressed with Alfalfa meal and Fenugreek seeds. Will give it a week to grow roots into the bigger pot and then into flower
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. This Bubblegum Purpz is finished IMO at 6 weeks, pretty quick! Not a yielder though. Gave it Budswel & Molasses, will harvest on Sunday.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

With flash
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Flower end of week 6.
    [​IMG]

Gigabud pheno 1
    [​IMG]

Pheno 2, the keeper imo so far.
    [​IMG]

Pheno 3, more sativa dom, heavy feeder.
    [​IMG]

Bubblegum Purpz, most likely the keeper out of the 3. Smells like bubblegum heaven
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Bubblegum Purpz, 2nd pheno, has its own unique and delicious flavor, so goooood!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3rd pheno. Smells and looks amazing just not a yielder. To bad :/. So it's a toss up between the 1st & 2nd pheno on which is the keeper.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.