freedom... hahaha. right

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 13, 2007.

1. so this dont have much to do with smoking weed but i know most of you who do smoke weed smoke tobacco to weather it be cigs or cigars or whatever. well has anyone heard he recent bullshit that the governor of illinois, Rod R. Blagojo-bitch wants to make illinois (already a shitty state) totally smoke free? thats right no smoking outside anywhere, no smoking in ANY buildings, no smoking even in you own damn car!!!:mad: i hate that fucker sooo much. since im on this rant anyone in illinois who uses the tollway knows those big ass blue signs over the tolls that say "open road tolling" well in my last job i built all of them by my self and they cost you and me 60,000 dollars each sign in taxes. just great huh? ok end pissed off rant.

2. Politics are out of hands, especially here in the US.
    When I was a child living in Europe, I always used to hear about how fair the americans are toward all groups wether social, political, religious or whatever else. I read the constitution, I learned your history, and now I am taking Government classes for my general eds where i learned about bicameral congress, and the intentions of the founding fathers. Let me tell you something.. the fathers would have wanted to GIVE people freedom, instead of take it. I guess when you reach a certain level of freedom for everybody, after a while they will come after your rights. First abortion, then smoking, at the end we will all be little robots.

3. That's major bullshit, but somehow I doubt a total smoking ban could ever happen. Tobacco lobbyists wield too much power anyway. What's more obscene is the habitual waste of taxpayer money that goes on in all tax-payer districts towards frivolities and blatantly pointless programs.

4. 1945 marked the downfall of America. Once the cold war started, we began comitting acts of utter douchebaggery towards other nations (especially those in line iwth the soviet union).

The politics of fear must go

5. that will not pass. it will make ppl stop visiting illinois and do you remember how well the alcohol prohibition worked out? lol try telling 15 million ppl (prolly about 50% who smoke something regularly) that they cannot smoke anymore and see how well THAT goes.

6. roughly 153,000,000 people smoke in america thats 26% percent

7. That will never happen don't fear that. The government of U.S. probably wouldn't allow that the tobacco companies would attack harder than ever. They all want us to smoke and puff and die basically so they can get some good money and live rich. The state would also fall apart too if that ever did happen. It is annoying how our country has its little problems but at least we don't have to live where there is no food or be a little kid and have to watch our parents get gangraped by the nations soldiers because shit like that is going around the world beleive it or not be happy you live in America.

8. im a cig smoker myself and...the ammount of people who smoke....theres no way that would pass....and also the ammount of power and influence tabacco companies have on gov't decisions....

no way

not like people would obey it anyway....

we still blaze everyday :smoking: