Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There wasn't any point growing at home with all these plants to take care of then go home and take care of more lol. So I brought my lights & plants over to work, then I moved onto the property lol, always got to be close to my plants and my truck doesn't have much longer in her :(

My Pro3's are the only LED's here and I would love to start installing Pro9's all over the place but I haven't sold him on lights that cost that much...Guy can dream right? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  2. Doing another crazy compost tea! Adding a handful of banana peels for the extra potassium, calcium, phosphorus along with EWC, Humic Acid, Molassas, Neem, Oyster shell, alfalfa, kelp, yucca, OminA. I think that's everything lol
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sounds like an all around tea ! I'll use it flipped the flower room what was veg hopefully the clones make it we will see ! How much of each per gallon ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. hey Loud
    did you just win a drawing on insta-G
    I thought they announced your name or similar
    It was some type of drawing for free stuff
    Not sure who but it may have been your name

• Like Like x 2
  5. No bro not on ig ! On another place though! Hope all is well withyou

• Like Like x 3
  6. At a Boy
    Glad you are winning
    Winning is the place to be
    its a beauty way to go......................
    Take Off

• Like Like x 3
  7. Some different 30gal recipes I use as a base. I add in little extras of my own lol
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Had to defer to my notes, but this tea is:
    30gals water
    10 cups amended EWC
    3 tbsp Alfalfa meal
    1 tbsp Neem cake
    2 tbsp Kelp meal
    1 tbsp oyster shell
    1 tbsp Ful-Humix (humic acid)
    1/2 cup brown cane sugar
    Big handful banana peels.
    1 tbsp OminA (Omino Acids)
    1 cup Natural Compost tea formula with hydrolyzed fish, humate, molasses, kelp.
    1/2 tsp Yucca
    Drizzle of liquid Molasses and 1 tsp Ful-Power after 24 hrs for giggles.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Where you getting the soil mender at ? Does it help ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. The soil mender was leftover from the previous grower, I don't want to waste it lol. So starting using it yesterday in this tea and had gf water veg with some this morning. Will see what happens. Imo dry ingredients you can add water to and mix up yourself is best vs bottle because once you add water it starts breaking down, so you are short changing yourself a little.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  11. Just flipped to flower last night so it's my first time in flowering anything in awhile ! Excited

• Like Like x 3
  12. That's awesome man, got all my personal plants jarred up, real happy about having my own weed to smoke finally! Hope it lastes until next harvest LOL!

Sent from my LGMS395 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  13. Yeah the od this year is very shitty this year it's usually good

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Damn Prep !! Lots going on in your world .

Looking awesome.

That blue hash plant. Wowser.

50 blues on deck huh ??

Stoked for you man !!

Happy Farms

• Like Like x 5
  15. Yeah looks like you got a lot of strains going sounds spectacular everything looks great! The ones outside look to be coming back how long were they inside ?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Never had this problem so bare with me if it's a noob ? A little rundown why first, had to flip the room didn't want the plants to out grow the space or be within the 12 to 36 inches front the light . So ok I use a ez cloner , it is super easy ! I waited until I had about a few quarter inch roots I usually wait until I have a few inches long roots this why I'm in the dark . Okay and finally for the question my clones not all but some are wilting In the soil will they come back or should I have let them grow a bit more roots before putting them in soil? Sorry long question add has the best of me atm

• Like Like x 1
  17. i think more roots would have worked better but you can still root them in the soil. since they have nubs already, then i would expect them to root more or less a plant or two. lol should take a while though before you notice any growth. will take a bit for the roots to get established.

how do you like your EZcloner? have you used it a lot or is this the first couple times? i want to buy one but all my clones get root rot within a week's time and they never root at all. i am hesitant to spend $130 on a cloner when the ones i have made do not work.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for the reply it eases my mind ! Well when I got the ez cloner I had a cheap one on Amazon. Had like a 50% clone rate got the ez cloner it went up too 100 I never lost one just had to throw it out . I've used it for cuts like 6 different times at least and this weeks as well ! I like it I hear bad reviews but never did me wrong and I'm no "pro Gardner " as they say

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.