Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likein those pics, have you ever though about raisin guinea fowl?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gavita Pro 1000's are the lights. They certainly grow some big plants! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. I haven't looked into those. Really want a few ducks though, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. How you liking bodhi in veg the satsuma? Got some Chem d X ssdd going and some space monkey and few others . Keep us posted with the videos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  5. I would say Satsuma is a slower vegging plant, but really like her natural bush shape without any training on my part. Medium drinker. My friend @notthesnicklefritz has flowered her out. He could prolly comment on that part.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. The app finally works!! Back full time now lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. Great plant imo I came away with orange and nuts in the final smoke yeah she does veg slow ! That was my first bodhi strain

• Like Like x 1
  8. From all the stuff I've read satsuma is a very good plant for beginners. It requires no training. Little to no special care. She doesn't like much malted barley tea. Or anything really. Except kelp she's a picky lady but she had some beautiful buds [​IMG]
    Also was the best smelling plant in the tent. In my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  9. In veg and flower she just hung out the whole time keeping the fussy ones happy ! That's my first bodhi strain feels like forever ! Great looking nug ! Love some bodhi I currently only got 1 other strain and that's kosher tangie besides some bodhi ! Super excited for space monkey smells super alchemy lavender citrus in veg none the least

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oh nice bro ! That sounds very stinky :) in veg. Holy Toledo :) bet you're knocking it out the park

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hopefully ,I just the plants do their thing they just supply me with great joy and smells !hey I learned all my organics from prepper here wouldn't be organic if it wasn't for him !!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Awe thanks man, I just try and point people in the right direction. Lol. I still do a lot of learning when I have time.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. I hate meme I think that's what they are this one is the #1 if ever saw best meme or whatever it is.without all those questions and pms and with out you're book I'd probably be trying mute bottles now and fucc that ! Big props to you prepper if anything know you really helped me and still do thanks brother ps that's me in the meme like what????is that right !

• Like Like x 3
  14. I was never that studious in school
    What was that kelp Foliage feed ? Can we get some foliage recipes ? Damn auto correct on a bone

• Like Like x 1
  15. I dropped out of school and got my GED. Make my own way in the world, lol. I use kelp meal and humic acid (Ful-Humix) together couple times a week now. I soak 2 tsp per gal of kelp meal and 1/4 tsp per gal of Ful-Humix for 48 hrs. Whenever I walk by I shake the jar up. Strain and then spray at lights off!

Sent from my LGMS395 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Attached 2x Pro3's to make one light and have a Pineapple Express I just transplanted into a 20gal. That was a lot of work, saving the other one for tomorrow lol.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  17. Got to put the leds in somewhere

• Like Like x 3
  18. Couldn't leave a job half finished lol
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. I almost ordered a Pro 3 last week. I like the design. I ended up getting an SE250 instead because of the footprint. I guess it's technically a little more powerful light due to the fourth COB. Yours look great hanging there. So, 20 Gavita Pro 1000's and some Amare Pro3's... Nice!!! Lol. Are those the only LED's you guys utilize? I know you had some personally in your older grows. I'm glad it's all working out for you out there man. Living the dream! Take care bud

Lixxs LED Honey Hole

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.