Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went and took pictures right now lol
    Chicken Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Flower Room, 34 plants under 20x Gavita Pro1000's.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My gf is running the clone, seedlings, and mothers part of the show. (Just my WGF x GC cross in this pic)
    [​IMG]

Brewing up a EWC, Kelp, Neem, Crab, OminA, Yucca, Silica tea for the ladies[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  2. Fed a stinky act tea didn't know until after fed em already damn ... I'm not killing anything ami

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A stinky tea? Lol, most people think my teas stink but they smell good to me lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah me too this one was just extra stinky I read aerobic or a erotic it's not killing anything not gonna lie was super freaked lol

5. And prepper you deserve what you got going on many blessing too you!! And just know it's karma coming for you ! Thanks for the help

• Like Like x 2
  6. Also what should I do for my well water and what's the best option for well water ? I googled my heart out !!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. whats wrong with your well water? most people don't have issues.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I think it's called bieng a control freak just a bit maybe ???? Hmm idk lol just want everything to be a ok

9. @missinglighter do I need to worry about anything from my well like ppm or anything .sorry just want to dial everything on here I mean we are playing Mother Nature thanks everyone and sorry to muck up the thread prepper I'm sure someone will gain some knowledge from my questions!....hopefully

• Like Like x 2
  10. there are some things that could be concerning but you would need a water test done to find out besides just watering your plants and seeing if something bad happens. the thing AFAIK that would be bad in your water would be iron, boron, or sodium. if your water tastes like a penny or metallic, then you may have some minerals but really, i would not worry and just water your plants as normal. even if there is stuff in there that may be bad like sodium, you can tailor your soil or use citric acid to pH it to an acceptable range. have you did a pH test or ppm test on it? do you have those meters? if not, you can go to Petsmart or Petco and get a water test but it's just a general test that will tell you pH and general hardness (ppms) along with some info on carbonates but that doesn't tell much.

• Like Like x 3
  11. No it doesn't taste metallic , but I'd like a water test I don't have ppm yes meter I'm thinking of getting one on Amazon for 20 I've been using ro from the store and when I brew tea just the tap water from the well,I'll have to get a test or tester .so far so good I've gave em numerous teas and no bad signs I just don't want to hit flower then problems arise that would suck . Thanks for the awnser I went from thinking of getting a ro system to just all tap . But that's after the test ! Thanks ml!

• Like Like x 2
  12. honey you are overthinking and worrying too much. don't get any system to filter water just for your plants. if your well water tastes good, then don't bother testing it. it's a waste of money. don't go and buy meters either. again, waste of money. what you need is a good compost source. what is it that you're using? homemade or bagged compost?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Purple Cow Organics® | Organic Fertilizer & Compost for Farming & Gardening

• Like Like x 1
  14. well, just use their compost as the product list is a bit ridiculous. i haven't seen anyone with their compost yet but i've heard of it. the malibu is cow poo based so who knows. just try it out with your normal well water. don't buy meters but just call your local aquarium store and see if they test aquarium water for free. don't say you're not interested in fish. act like you want to buy a fish from them once you get your water and tank set up. ;) that will tell you everything your meters would...for free. if your pH is something like 8, come back here and bug me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I will ! I get ewc for free I don't use any other of their products ! I'll get a test like u said then I'll be back to bug if my ph is high ! Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for helping out LPB, ML :)
    Been a busy day around here, chasing chickens around, transplanting, skirting, all kinds of stuff! Lol. I don't have GC on my phone cuz the app doesn't work at all. But you can get ahold of me pretty quickly on IG under the same user name! Thinking about doing a YouTube video tour of the garden I am working in...

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nice look forward to it don't have an if tho

• Like Like x 1
  18. What's your channel I had it before the move ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Nice I would like to have some grape ape and fruity pebbles as well maybe one day if I get in a cross ! Everything looks great ! That would be my dream right there ! Hps I assume

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.