Freebase coke anyone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Diceman, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well haven't seen any threads on this really and im curious what yall think about

Got some last night after not havin it for a minute so it got me thinkin. I dont bother with crack anymore but I dont see freebase as bein worse then powder

Then again Ive never known much about it other then what I was told. I was googling info on it but I want personal opinions.

If you aint a fan go ahead and post your opinion but keep it at that

Been sittin in my livin room just smokin it the last few hours

2. pretty much a cleaner crack. id fuck with it but only once in a blue moon. definitely worse than powder in my opinion.

3. yeah, its pretty much the equivalent of smoking crack...

4. Me personally have found that it is less intense than crack, but last a little longer. I prefer snorting cocaine more than anything, although I don't do it anymore. Just put a big hole in my wallet and left me the rest of the night wanting more. But yea either smoke crack and get full intensity or just snort it and have that longer zing. Freebasing is also very wasteful if not done right.

5. You don't see how freebasing would be any worse then powder? You do realize that freebasing cocaine is one of the most addicting substances there is right?

6. I'd say he's probably aware..

Whatever gets you high, I'd never do it alone though..Waste of time IMO. Whatever you enjoy though brother.

7. Waste of time ANDDDD a waste of money that could be spent on herb

8. I've freebased before, I find it to be stronger than snorting, and most likely alot more addictive, although I've never had a cocaine addiction.

Don't go overboard with it and you'll be fine, just remember that it is stronger than sniffing, so don't overdo it, or do it too often.

9. Its just one step below crack in my book... it's fun, but don't get hung up on it man

10. Eh.. Thats the way it started man. I got a bad habit of speedballin.. I love to freebase coke and morphine.. I dont have too much problems keeping it under control, but when Im in class or at work.. the urge hits... and its fuckin rediculous man. But yeah, its all good and fun, just be careful with that shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.