Free!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Mar 7, 2006.

1. !!!!!!!!!

After a year and a half in and out of court, my assault on an officer and obstruction of an officer charges have been dropped!

The other prosecutor was talking to my lawyer while waiting for her witness to get there. Well, our evidence completely trumped theres, and she gave up, said it wasnt worth the courts time.

So all this bullshit is behind! I was innocent all along, and everything went how it should :D I never even had to take the stand. Infact, they didnt even finish interviewing all the police, my witnesses never even came to the courthouse.

:D So the justice system can work i guess... whouda thunk it.

2. Nice one. Sucks to be under all that pressure for a year and a half though. Nice of them to take their sweet ass time.

3. dude i know how you feel man, when i got my felony dui and hit and run dropped i fucking danced out of the courthouse. congrats

4. i just had my hands up in the air, "Its Good!!!"

so pumped! went out and bought myself a nice new 10inch guitar amp for a victory present, so i can leave that at my house and just bring my guitar back and forth from my buddies house, leave the big amp there.

5. Awesome man. Congrats to the max! Must feel great.

6. you couldnt believe, today has been fucking fantastic so far!!

7. Glad to hear it man. I'm having a pretty great day myself :)