Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theiceman447, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I've seen people give free unmentionables so you'd get addicted, but why would anybody give weed away for nothing.

Damn son, what's your technique? :cool:

2. Free bud is good bud :) Looks like some high mids. Nice :) How'd you get em for free?

3. well, i work at a zaxbys, which is a chicken resturant, and told my manager about my friend who needed a job. 3 days later he got a job. lol. just a token of appreciation. i normally smoke dank at 100 a quarter. i just thought it was decent for regs. lol. made a nice blunt.

4. Give me all your chicken, and nobody gets hurt :smoke:

Fucking Zaxbys is delicious I always force my friends to bring it down to me when they're coming south from O-Town.

5. Holy fuck Zaxby's is SO good.. chicken finger plate w/ extra Zax sauce and a few bong rips and I am in heaven.

6. Lol. Didnt think we were that big. Where you guys at?

7. In Atlanta. Not sure if Zaxby's is outside the general southeast but I'm happy as fuck I have one to go to :cool:

8. He's probably more concerned it's not grit/moldy/etc., bros.

9. Lol. The whole mold thing is true. Found a dandelion seed stuck in it. Thought I had mold. Lol

10. Roll up a blunt

11. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

In Atlanta. Not sure if Zaxby's is outside the general southeast but I'm happy as fuck I have one to go to :cool:[/quote]

Brownie batter milk shake bro. Dank as fuck.