Free Zoe The Roasta

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by s w i s h e r, Nov 28, 2009.

1. #1 s w i s h e r, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuGgGg5XJc&feature=related]YouTube - Free Zoe Tha Roasta[/ame]

discuss. what the roasta's talkin about, not the video :rolleyes:

2. i think you'd be hard pressed to find a person on the city who disagrees with him.

cops are racist, they're taught to profile and stereotype people. the militant police see themselves as soldiers of good, and the rest of us as evil criminals. if they just got off their high horse and starting treating people with the same respect that they demand but don't earn the world would be a much better place.

3. he pretty much said it right. theres no disputing it. cops are assholes in the city. even down here in san diego (not a super hard hood) cops will beat you up for walking around drunk instead of giving you a ticket. pretty fucked

4. wow that is crazy! if police won't protect our rights but instead violate them, who will protect them for us? protect ourselves, and bye-bye blue sky and everything you own. fucked up

5. yea never trust the police to protect and serve anyone except themselves

6. i agree, i mean the whole nazi rageme was just "taking orders" as well but that doesnt justify what they've done in my opinion.
    i like the pastel painting of the furl behind him too.

7. cops here in nyc are like a gang seems like skin heads are the leaders i remeber one day this guy was eating his lunch and drinking a beer while reading the paper the cops come picked him up for drinking in the public view , they then left everything there and watched accross the street and picked up another guy for just siting there he didnt drink anything but cause it was there they picked him up the next guy they tried to pick up we steped in cause this was bull shit and told the cop we got someone video tapeing the entire three incidents and if they dont stop that they would help the guy take it to court i mean the people they do this to are extremely poor this is another reason i hate nyc

8. some bored ass cops huh...

9. corrupt cops