Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I just started getting free weed from a friend. Anyway, I'd like to do something in return but lack ideas, mostly because:

1. He won't accept money.
    2. He won't smoke my weed.
    3. I make very little money.
    4. He doesn't do any drugs except weed, alcohol, and tobacco (which he's trying to quit)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. He might like a BJ (haha that put a nasty image in ur head I bet).

Just kidding, unless ur a chick, then I'm not kidding.

3. you should buy him a keg

4. Just generally have his back all the time, not that you don't already. Give him rides places, you know, little things like that. Be on the lookout for favors to do.

5. well you said tobacco. im sure he wouldnt reject dip, ciggarrettes, or whatever he prefers. Maybe even just a 12 pack of beer

6. This. That's how I show appreciation for people who do things for me.

7. Sounds like a good guy. Ask to borrow his car and fill up his tank or something.

8. get him a nice pipe?
    or like some rare landrace seeds?
    or like grow a plant until its a seedling and give it to him

or a bj...

9. he probably laced it

10. Get him a piece. He probably grows it and just doesn't to be considered a dealer or something.

11. HJ. BJ is gay