free weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by motorkylexy, Feb 6, 2013.

1. heyy guys, so i was walking home from a buddys house rippeed of my ass and when i left like 5 seconds later my brother ran over too me saying i dropped my bag. i look at it and its like 1 gram less then what i had it looked like 2.3g when i had AT LEAST 3gs. so i take the bag and walk away all mad at myself for dropping my weed and wondering if they took some. i reach in my pocket and notice i have 2 bags?? i take them both out and one was 3.5gs while the other was 2.3g. i realized that i had my weed the whole time and my brother found random weed on the ground and thougth it was mine. made my day. im thinkin about giving my brother like a gram and telling him but he would just pull the finders keepers card and complain so imma just keep my mouth shut probly.

2. Share the wealth i'd say! And telling him is up to you. Maybe this time what he doesn't know wont hurt him, right?

3. smoke him up but dont tell him it wasnt yours or he will want more from you.

just share and be thankful

4. I don't understand the problem here

5. lol just smoke him up but dont tell him that the bud he found wasnt yours. then next time you blaze with him hell prob smoke u up

6. Marijuana is significantly thicker then blood!

7. Get him blazed then buy a pizza

8. Thank the pot gods and smoke him up. What momma don't know won't hurt her. I mean him... your brother. I just wanted to quote water boy.

SMOKE HIM UP

9. So lemme get this straight.

Your bro found weed. Thought it was yours, and was nice enough to give it back.

BUT, it wasn't your weed...

So you repay his kindness by keeping all the weed? OR, only giving him only a G?

You sir, are a tool!

He found it, it's not yours, give it back to him!

10. Just be like, "Yo man I appreciate the help earlier let's smoke a blunt." Roll like a 1-1.5 gram blunt of it and enjoy.

11. Smoke him up hardcore

He's your brother

12. I wish I had the luck of finding some ganj on the floor :(

13. Was it dank or just mids?

14. what your bro doesnt know wont hurt him

15. I'd say either split it halfsies and tell him or smoke him up and don't tell him.

Either way he wins but one is a bit more honest and you get to share the joy of free weed. Think how happy you are about free budz and how happy he could be as well :smoking: either way still a good situation, enjoy man!

and btw fuck this kind of response, this is exactly the kind of story I want to see shared on a weed forum, if you don't dig it then don't post :smoking: