Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free weed (with a sad price)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Nov 13, 2011.

1. So I have mixed emotions right now about the 1.5g I just got for free. I'm happy I got the weed for free, but its how I got it. A friend of mine who is 17, comes to my house regularly to smoke because he lives at home still. I live with my wife in a rented building (we're only 19). We have a basement to smoke in that hides smell extremely well. Anyway, he showed up today and handed me four joints which my wife rolled him just two days ago. He told me he was quitting smoking, he felt guilty about not telling his parents and things of that sort.

I'm sad to see him leave the herb, but I respect what hes doing. He said he may smoke when he moves out though, so I'm hopeful!

Feel free to add your thoughts, and experiences if something similar happened to you.

PS. We're still friends, he just won't smoke anymore

2. I can't get over the fact that you're 19 and married

3. I don't see the problem here... your friend is taking a break from smoking, so he gave you his bud. sweet.

4. Everyone matures at a different rate, maybe they were ready to get married at a young age. I know I wasn't. Waited until I was 35

But I digress.

Don't sweat it man, actually your buddy was doing the smart thing. Waiting until you're out from under your parents is the best thing you can do.

5. Personally I was expecting him to have stolen it and I was gonna say damn right you should feel bad lol but no that's not a big deal don't feel bad. He would probably want you to light them up in remembrance of him. Sorry high and rambling

6. One less head= more for me.

7. Problem?

8. most likely a baby marriage. but no dont feel bad man if he gave it to you your cool.

9. That used to be common back in the day though. My parents were around that age.

10. No actually, we don't have kids, nor do we plan to for at least 7+ years. We married because we've been together for a long time, and we knew it was right. And we've smoked one of the joints already, I'm nice and high now.

11. It's pretty common in my family actually, my parents were 20, grandparents 17, and great grandmother was 16 I think. So we're just keeping the tradition =)

12. Your terrible!!! How could you do that to an innocent friend!!! Mail the samples to me IMMIDEATLY. PM me for my address...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

13. Of course my good sir. Right away

14. I sort of misinterpreted the title.

I thought free was a great price!

15. i would still be scrounging for all the vagina i could at that age

16. the funny thing is, next week probably yall are gunna be smokin together again! most people quit for like a week then realize... whats the point in quiting? (unless its for a job, or drugtests by parents n such)

17. Lol at getting married in your teens. dumbass

18. [quote name='"Adammm"']the funny thing is, next week probably yall are gunna be smokin together again! most people quit for like a week then realize... whats the point in quiting? (unless its for a job, or drugtests by parents n such)[/quote]

I've done that like 7 times. I quit for a job, get declined, smoke again. My buddy said he was gonna quit for a long time til he found a job. 2 weeks later, he hits me up to have a fat bong sesh.

19. OP, your 19 and married? the fuck? the fuck are u doing dude? why? is she a 10/10???? i mean, holy shit, 19?:eek:

20. Damn y'all need to get off OP's nuts

Who cares if he got married young? as long as they're both happy, who can complain.