Free weed story

Discussion in 'General' started by Jake9088, Jan 16, 2014.

1. So the other Friday my two friends and I were sitting on the couch with nothing to do bored af. I get a text from one of my friends and she asks us to meet her and my other friend at a hookah bar. At first we were a little nervous to go since we are 17 and you have to be 18. We had nothing better to do so we went and just walked in over to my friends and sat down. We got another hookah and just relaxed. 30 minutes goes by and I see these kids walk in I went to school with freshmen year. They come over and start talking with us and everything just having a good time. As soon as we were about to leave one of them let's call him "nick" asked if we wanted to smoke some bud. My friends and I looked at each other and were like fuck yeah free weed! So we agreed and walked out to his car with him. We sat there and talked a bit and he pulled out 6 grams of bud. I was like damn I wish I had a bag to take some! Nick goes here do this, he puts the coffee container it was in right into the front pocket of my jacket along with some zig zag papers and some swishers. I was shocked and just thanked him. At first we thought he laced it or some shit but we knew he wouldn't do that, and my friend that goes to school with him said his dad grows so we thought that was good enough. We tried it out and it was some bomb stuff! I still have a bunch he hooked it up!! Has anyone else had a free weed story that shocked them? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Never happened to me but wish it did hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum