Free weed from teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yoke-LS, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I have an English teacher whos a really cool guy. I've chilled with him a bunch of times, smoked with him, even did mushrooms with him once. He's a good guy.

Over the last few days I'd been complaining to him about how due to my financial situation I wasn't able to get any bud, just venting my frustration.

Today before school he taps me on the shoulder and tells me he needs to talk to him in the hall. I was a bit nervous, I thought I had did something wrong. Out of nowhere he reaches out and puts something in my pocket and says "You can't tell anyone about this"

I went to the bathroom to inspect what he had given me, and he had given me about an 1/8 of weed :D I was ecstatic. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, I'm eternally grateful to him, most of my teachers don't give a shit about me, it was nice to see a random act of kindness.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

2. It's really awesome mate. That actually means he cares about what you say, very rare with teachers nowadays.

I'm glad you met a guy like him!

Are you in college? How old is your teacher?

Elend.

3. Thats so crazy thats so awesome that he gave you bud and you smoked and did shrooms with him. Damnnn I wish I had teachers that cool. Dont tell anyone.

4. Nah, I'm still in high school. He's 58.

He's a good guy, I consider him one of my good friends.

5. Sounds preety tight man.

6. wow that is called healthy teacher/student friendship. take your location out of your profile for awhile though, we dont need any online narcs ruining that friendship.

7. Thats pretty fuckin sweet dude.

I wish my teachers were like that, I'm happy I graduated because most of them were dicks anyway.

8. I don't think I need to, it's just my state, not the town I live in or anything.

Haha, I'm glad you all approve of the friendship between me and my teacher :D

9. as long as he doesnt touch your wiener nothing happened. :)

+rep for being the coolest fuckin high school kid ive ever run across online

10. thats tight dude. all i get from my teachers is free knowledge and free speech. fuck that. i want me some free weed.

11. shit cracked me up. +rep as well

12. #12 stickyICKY ICKY, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    An ENGLISH (of all fuckin teachers, gym teacher...ok but english) teacher that shrooms and smokes weed... I will only believe this if i see it, sounds like bullshit to me

13. Why would I be bullshitting you? I have no reason to.

And what does the subject he teaches have to do with anything?

I also have no idea how I'd prove it to you...

14. Obviously you've never partied with English majors in college, providing you even matriculated.

15. It's really not that farfetched, my friend.

Tons of my teachers smoke weed, I guarantee it.

In fact, my English teacher for Grade 12 is probably the biggest stoner ever. Now, I haven't confirmed this, but there are tell-tale signs:

1. His absolute favourite musician is Bob fuckin' Marley.

2. He attended one of the most notorious universities (Trent) for weed.

3. At that university, he hosted a radio show called "Bad Weed".

4. Whenever What'sThatSmell and I went to his class high, he would always wink at us or say something, such as "Feelin' a bit under the weather today, guys?"

So yeah, just to let you know, it happens.

16. I had a few teachers in school that knew when I was feeling nice. One shop teacher had me move his car and he had some crazy dank in a small bag and a tiny metal pipe. I laughed because he didnt seem like the kind of guy who would be smoking.

17. I don't know why the fuck you'd be bullshitting ...rep?, Internet kids bullshit about anything on a discussion board

The teacher taking you out of class and handing you an eighth is bullshit in my books.

18. #18 Wet Horse Lips, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    Man, my woodshop teacher is the fucking biggest stoner I have ever seen, ever. He's like Chong.

So, one day he was fucked out of his tree at school, and came walking into the fitness room. He's like: "You're not in my class!"

Uh, that would be because we were in the gym, not the woodshop.

Oh and for the record he named his kid Sage. LOL.

EDIT:

Yo sticyICKY icky, go away. I believe the kid, it's entirely frickin' possible. Risky, yes, but still. Seriously, don't call him a liar. Your red bar will turn an even darker shade if you don't. Just lighten up. It doesn't affect you at all if it's true or not.

19. i was gonna say bullshit, until i looked at your location. ive done some pretty serious partying in vt.

20. Teacher's that smoke weed!

Oh my god...thats to the guy that didn't believe it. I have a history teacher like that, I know he does but I'm positive he doesn't know I do...