FREE WEDDING CAKE AUTO WITH EVERY ORDER!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Original Sensible Seeds, May 17, 2019.

1. What farm or organization are you getting seeds from? Just curious I live in Humboldt county.

2. Nevermind I see Humboldt seed organization which is based out of Spain. Has no ties to Humboldt county, CA AT ALL!

Humboldt seed COMPANY is the actual one based in this area along with many others.

I apologise but everyone who lives here can't stand people using the Humboldt name to promote products.

3. You meant to say Spain seed organization because you won't find that company anywhere in this county. Let alone this country. Not saying there products are bad just Don't appreciate them lying to promote products and nothing against yours as well just really hate that company haha.

4. The main guy from Humboldt Seed Org. is an American from CA, was part of all that stuff in Humboldt and now has many legal operations in the US as well as producing seeds here for European distribution.

5. You're referring to the work they've been doing with Dinafem for producing their seeds in Spain but they also produce a ton of product in the US.

6. well you should check out and contact Humboldt seed company. They have some very impressive genetics. I grew their puprle panty dropper, purple mountain majesty, and blueberymuffin outdoors one year. Absolutely beautiful plants. My indoor game sucks though haha. Luckily in this county even before legalization police don't really care unless it's over 100 plants. Hell in McKinlyville when I lived there the neighbors brother was the sheriff. Even complimented on our plants. Literally said" you guys have your 215? Ah I'm sure you do. Some nice looking plants there. Have a good day." Hahahaha.

Anyways not angry at you at all. All of us here are just proud of our county. Literally a different world out here.