Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free Walmart Weed And The Drive Ins

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jesse Botwin, Jul 16, 2014.

1. #1 Jesse Botwin, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    So I made this post earlier, except it was a lot longer and more detailed. Then my fucking internet crashed and I lost everything. So here is the short and sweet version.

On Friday, I had to load all of the boxes from my old house into one massive 26" moving truck and unload them all at my new house. It took two trips and well over 14 hours (considering there was SIX OF US!!). We started at around 5:30am and unloaded until around 8 - 8:30.

At around 8 I went to pick up dinner and some plastic chairs from Walmart. Thankfully I only went to McDonalds for tea and a couple burgers for everyone. When I got to Walmart there was a small bag containing some of the best weed I've ever smoked. This shit was LOADED with crystals. It was just sitting there in a small double zippered baggie. So I threw it in my pocket and went home.

The next day, my entire room smelled DANK, like real dank. I smoked a couple bowls and was massively stoned.

Later, I smoked a good one gram bowl (mix of the weed I found and some of my regular unnamed weed). This was right before going to the driveins. I greened out on the ride, only remembering small bits and pieces. (*) So I remember getting in the car, being at decades (A LHS to buy some 'tane), and the last 5 minutes of driving into the actual drive ins. I don't remember much of the trip at all besides that bit.

So once we arrive, we get situated. My friend grabs his lawn chair outta the trunk and camps out front. The first movie was Planet of the Aped. During the beginning, I decided to stay in the car so I can use my Snoop Dogg G Pen to vape without any issues. They don't even allow cigarettes or regular ecig use, so I have to be careful. I grabbed my Smoke Buddy and started to puff away, making sure to cover the light with my fist. As I was blazing I noticed the funniest thing. The couple parked next to me were smoking a bong! They were in their car, with a small flickering flame. At first I thought maybe they were using it for light. But I noticed the bubbling water in the bong. (Hard to explain, I was pretty stoned at the time). Their car was slowly filling up with smoke. It looked neat when the guy opened his window and smoke just poured out. It was super dank. This was like a constant cycle that lasted both movies. It was perfect! Me and the other guy had a nice conversation during intermission. The next movie was the new Transformers movie. (Age of Extinction). Of course me and the other people were blazing the entire time. I almost got busted, the attendant stood three feet away from me as I exhaled into the smoke buddy.

It was such a perfect night. Next week I plan on going camping. Gonna bring my one hitter and some good bud. Can't wait to see how that turns up, but I'll be sure to write about that here. :)

My friend came back and thought it was me the entire time! It was such a great movie.

**Sorry that was a reslly long walk. I just got home at 9:47. So its been roughly two hours. My brother was urging me to go so I finally gave in**

2. awesome so far...waiting for the rest....

3. Its hard to astronaut to this when it dosnt yet have a ending, but ill Finnish when you do

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app