Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free Tommy Chong!@#

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Menace, Feb 12, 2004.

?

do you feel that Tommy Chong should be in jail?

1. yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes, and he should stay there.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no, and he should sue upon release.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. yes, tommy chong is a criminal.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. no, tommy chong is an innocent man.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. who is tommy chong?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ermm,every time i clicked the link i got ebay?? so i did the google thing:)
    Jailed for having a head shop/selling bongs.that is some bullshit we have loads in the uk and hydro lighting shops and they been going for years whats it all about is u.s laws diffrent?? shit u can go into a chemist and buy a hyperdermic needle(but i dont thought :) ) and u no that is being used for heroin or some shit so were the law lay, any how...he looks fucking old now,i no there both getting on,i dont think a new chech and chong will work,i think they would over act the toking scene's and use the old stuff that has been done??? i love um but they had there place and time and that makes them specail, the paved they way for Half Baked! and how high! e.t.c and thats what needs to be done new film makers and actors that have there own take on smoking weed.

Attached Files:

2. Now, I saw some interview with Tommy, can't remember if it was when he got outta jail or what, but apparently, they caught him with actual illegal stuff.

Wouldn't that mean he got arrested because he broke the law?

I mean, I don't know exactly what happened, but that's what it seems like.

EDIT: Hmm, since when have pipes been illegal?

3. I could be wrong but from what i understood he was arrested for funding a bong manfacture. His son owned the buisness and tommy chong had loaned his son money to get the buisness started. As far as i know he wasnt actually caught with any drugs, i could be wrong of course. Whats really fucked up is he was arrested but his son wasnt and his son is the owner of the bong buisness. That just goes to show that the real reason tommy chong was arrested is because he his a famous pot head and the feds love sending messages that no one is above the law, even if you are famous.

And to answer your question, pipes/bongs have been illegal for a long time now. The reason why stores are able to get away with selling them is they say they are for tobacco use or they are art pieces. I cant remember now but there was a reason all those online shops and other shops got shut down, they were doing something wrong like not properly checking id or not paying taxes or saying that the bongs were to smoke weed with, they did something along those lines so thats why they got busted. They will only bust you if you break those rules, cause theres plenty of smoke shops out here and none of them ever get busted. I know of one smoke shop out here were the cops have actually walked in and talked to the people at the cashier trying to get them to say something marijuana related just so they can arrest them.

4. So isnt all of us talking on this forum provided by grasscity gonna gt them busted? Laws are fucked up on so many levels.

5. this forum is based in Amsterdam, so we are untouchable, (evil laugh ect ect)