free tibet

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by organicglass, Oct 10, 2009.

1. so just about to harvest my big freedom plant. At first I wasnt sure if this strain was what it was supposed to be tibetan freedom. anyway i am just waiting for the amber tricomes to come. the plant is in my greenhouse under 600w hps, not enough sun, and I think I have a week left. the problem is that i'm in Colorado and it is snowing so I only have a few days to hope she finishes all the way. will post pics. I have already smoked the bottom buds and this stuff reminds me of back in the day before all the new names for pot, it has a very earthy old skool flavor you know that smell you remember as a kid. plus its covered in trics and smokes like a champ.

2. How many weeks in is she?

I say move her inside ASAP or just give her as much time as you can outdoors...Not too much harm in pulling early if she's pretty close to being done.

You say the early buds were good? Use that to determine how far along she is, how potent she'll be. Good way to describe the flavor/smell, I miss that...Haven't really experienced it since I was a kid, ya know...ahhh, back in the day ;)