Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Free the Twinkie petition"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Jan 3, 2003.

1. well tnx blades and bladies......i'll get twinkies here "if it's the last thing i ever do."....to quote the blues brothers....Peace out....Sid

2. Sid,

What's the update brother? Any word from the evil Hostess company yet? Or did ya try the homemade receipe? Still hoping you can experience the wonders of a twinkie my friend. LMAO!!

3. they replied and said that they couldn't send any to Europe......damn that company......i'm going to try the recipe......lol....i forgot all about this thread.....but i never forget about twinkies........Peace out........Sid

4. nah, im against twinkies. Scotland has bad enough health issues from being fat bastards... you know we'd end up deap fat frying them!!!

say no to twinkies in scotland... save us from our gluttony!
    (kinda weird coming from a skinny li'l runt)

5. yeah they'd dip them in batter in the chippy's and sell them......lol......like they did with the mars bars.......Peace out.........Sid

6. does anyone here know what the shelf life of a twinkie is? I do and I'll tell later, but I wanna see some guesses.

7. The sad part is that I watched this on MTV about a month ago but I was stoned and not paying that much attention. I mean, I thought they lasted forever but I do know that's not true. Isn't it a couple months or maybe its just a month. Damn, my 2 brain cells can't remember a damn thing anymore!!!!! LOL. Maybe if I smoke another joint I'll remember..........probably not though!!!!!! LOL

8. The shelf life of a twinkie is over 60 years. Blows your mind don't it? Kinda makes me want to try a 59 year old twinkie. Dammit there are no twinkies in this house.

9. Man, maybe i should go into the twinkie smuggling business:D. Personally i like ho-hos;)

10. A world without twinkies is a world I refuse to live in.

11. even though i am in the states......... i signed it!

12. damn those twinkies!!!...........Peace out.............Sid

13. this is an OOOLD thread I cant even sign it.

14. lol:eek:

15. haha u stoners well i kinda want a twinkie now...:D hmm i got the munchies:bongin:

16. You can't get a Twinkie? Thats a damn shame man twinkies rock, I don't eat them anymore because they are disgustingly unhealthy but every one deserves a damn twinkie if they want one :mad:

Couldn't you get them off ebay or Amazon or something?

17. dude, we already plagued you guys with McDonalds, you really don't want twinkies now too do you?

18. I'm still trying to get over the shock of Dunken Donuts moving away before I had a chance to try one of those too........now KFC, there's a good American export......mmmmmmm, a fair trade I'd say as we gave you Burger King:smoke: ........Peace out.............Sid

19. you gotta figure a "food" product that has so many preservatives and whatnot that it can last for 60 years has got to be pretty fuckin unhealthy, they dont taste that great either.

20. I can't sign it :(