1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

"Free the Twinkie petition"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by sidious, Jan 3, 2003.

1. http://www.petitiononline.com/p0336649/petition.html

well i've just about had it with the Hostess with certainly not the mostest company....they refuse to sell twinkies outwith the states.....i think it's every stoners right to have a twinkie while baked....so with the help of Indiana, we've started a petition....please read it and sign it.....i want a twinkie....i need a twinkie...lol....you's don't need to post your e-mails, and it has no affiliation to the city....so you'r just joe bloggs signing a petion for someone you don't know who wants to get twinkies to Scotland......Peace out....Sid

2. Very good wording my friend. I signed it! Come on you stoners, let's help these oversea guys out!

I have a dream....That all people will one day be able to enjoy the wonderful taste of a Twinkie.... LOL

3. I 2nd that...lol....Peace out...Sid

4. I signed it, my Twinkieless friend!!!!!

5. im with ya

6. tnx the more sigs the better....Peace out....Sid

7. just stopping by to say i've done my part in the free the twinkie campain. maybe it'll work and you'll get some hostess twinkies afterall :D

8. hopefully i will be able to get some twinkies after all.....Peace out....Sid

9. Sign sealed and approved!

10. signed it ... dont care much for twinkies though ... im more of a fudge cycle guy ... damn im gonna go get on out of the freezer right now....................................... mmmmmmm...slurp slurp ....

11. signed it dude good luck

12. tnx a lot dudes....free the twinkie.....and all other foods that are shown on T.V. here and cannot be purchased here....Peace out....Sid

13. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Listen to this old Aussie. Lol. Let's free the damn Twinkies for Sid and all the UK people!

14. i cant wait until sid tastes a twinkie and finds out that they taste like four kinds of shit mixed together.

15. How do you know what shit tastes like in the first place?????

16. I'm so sorry Sid.

I fell like a complete heel.

But I just cannot contribute to the decline and fall of another young person to the evil grip of twinkies.

Hostess makes the tobacco companies look like The Carnegie Foundation.

Go to any big US city. Take a look around at all the ruined lives.

Deviants, lying in gutters, aged cream filling in their beards. Making lewd comments about Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes.

Fer chrissakes! They don't even care if they have milk or not!

Nay sir.

I cannot support this.

17. ..........WHAT THE HELL!

I'm in.

Good Luck!

18. 10 friggin people?

Including me?

I thought I was jumping on the bandwagon here.

At least I'll get a good seat!

19. I supported ya hun!!!!!!!! I do hope you get some and if that doesnt work........I swear I'll send you a hundred boxes so you don't run out for a lil while!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You