Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free stuff :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KhanGGura, Jul 10, 2011.

1. So I was at a vapor lounge yesterday in downtown toronto and after blazing there me and a buddy of mine went across the street to a coffee time shop. We walked in and the guy asked us what we would like. We said "we would like........... and he cut us off and said "visine?" and gave us a smirk. We didnt say anything back and we ordered 1 large smoothie. The guy ended up giving us 3 large smoothies :D He said it was a "Mistake" LOLOLOL.

Have you guys ever got anything for free from a store because you were blit?

BTW, Im high right now :D

2. Haha, nice man... but no I haven't. I remember working at Mcdonalds though... I knew a managers code so whenever I was taking orders for high people I'd add on a bunch of other stuff for free. Good times...

3. Yea i went to Mcdonalds on 420 and got a free large Mcflurry

4. I got a free foot long at subway blazed as a mother fucker ....guy said he "knew his kind " lol

5. Dealer gave me free weed since I was going to bc for a month

6. vapor lounge? what is this you speak of...

7. #8 KhanGGura, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    A vapour lounge, atleast here in Toronto, is where you smoke weed and weed related things. I dont know the legalities, all I know is that it seems legal to smoke in there. Its packed every single day and no cops or anyone ever come in and say anything. Its located on a major street in downtown Toronto (Younge) so its not like its a secret hideout lol. Its in plain view and the sign has a weed leaf in it :D

They have 6 "booths" that consist of 4 sofas and 1 table. Then they have a shitload of tables and chairs. They have shit load of flat screen tv's, and a stage for live performances. AND FREE WI-FI

Did I mention that every second table has a volcano vaporizer on it :hello: The use of the volcano is included in your admission ($5 for as long you want, 4 hours, or until closing your choice!)

ALSO, they have a bong bar :D you can rent bongs from simple ones that cost as much as $2 to rent for as long you are in the lounge, or complex and sexy ones for $12 as long as you are in the lounge. They also serve drinks (non-alcoholic, but hey, a Jones tastes quite good :D)

BEST SMOKING SPOT EVER :smoke:

8. sounds like a place i need to visit. lol.

i used to always get free stuff from the smoke shop. they would get new papers or blunt wraps in and give me one to try. once they got these big tobacco leafs to use as blunt wraps they were like blue berry and straw berry. they gave me one of each and they were like 20 bucks each. these things were big enough to roll a qp if you used the whole thing.

9. I went to wendys and ordered a small fry and a small drink but she was like "you ok your eyes are red" and gave me larges

^^^ we have the same pic lol

10. I know the place you're talking about. Never been in that one, but theres one here in Niagara Falls too.

I think the stuff in the vapors is legal bud, which is why the don't get busted. And whatever else people chose to smoke in there is up to them and not the store's problem. But if people are just smoking in a lounge and not causing trouble why would I cop bother to go into a building full of smokers and try to bust someone for smoking.

11. I try to go to the same chip shop every friday night.

I always walk in there high as shit order some chips and donner meat. Then he asks me if I want anything free so naturally FUCK YEAH.

12. Theres no bud in the volcano's. Its all bring your own, they dont provide any bud whatsoever, legal or not.

13. Oops right after I posted this I noticed I was wrong lol

14. Got like 3 free rillos cause my eyes were blazing red

15. ...........i need to visit toronto.........anyone up for a roadtrip??

16. Heh... I'm always the one giving ;)

17. What you described there is what I would call 'heaven'.

ME!

18. i was in panera (bakery/cafe in nyc) and i ordered a sandwich. when i went to the next counter to pick it up, the guy says "dude, are you stoned?" then he looked at me and right away he just said "shit man, you are stoned, you want a cookie?"
    and he went and got me a huge cookie for free. :smoke:

19. I use to be at panera every day. This is also the greatest story ever.