Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free steak??!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I worked an event today with pepsi co. at the womens ACC tourny (cant wait for the mens next week) and they were passing out free samples of T bone steak and franks at one booth. just thought i'd pass on how epic i thought this was.
    what's the best FREE item you've ever been given?? my list includes: steak, a $200 glass hammer, weed, and 300 10 mg oxys haha

i love marketing and promotional gigs =]

2. that exists?!?

3. mhm for me atleast :cool:

4. In college I used to work during some basketball games, well id sneak in early and get baller seats and help them clean up after. Anyway, after the games they gotta get rid of all the food they made but no one bought. But we couldn't take it. so we "threw it away" in a garbage bag. One night I came back to my dorm with a trash bag full of like 15 hot dogs, 15 chicken breast sandwiches, a few crab sandwiches, like 3 lbs of fries and tub of ice cream. We eat like kings! Damn hell ass kings!

5. my truck :p

6. Very rarely. You may not have to pay them cash, but they always expect something (Whether it be drinks, dinner, breakfast, coffee) either before or after.

7. or attention.. thats the worst.

8. An ipod touch as well as every other ipod i have owned (Almost every type theyve made),A couple cases of rockstar recovery.Thats about all that comes to mind.

9. what college did you go to? sounds awesome! kind of like when i work at pizza hut and get whatever the hell i want. I get to walk into the acc tourny for free though and so many percs just for tuggin along with the pepsi max team =]

pepsi max and sierra mist for the win

10. The best free things I've gotten is anything and everything my mother provided for me, and oh, my 1st-5th piece from my glass blowing god father :devious:.

11. lucky bastard.

I don't get anything for free. :(

12. I'll put it this way, I went to a college that has a McDonalds that sells Pepsi.

13. i don't get it...=[

14. A brand new PSP bundle, 16 box seats to a basketball game (Full box included computer w/ internet access, 46" plasma, stocked with free food)

15. mannn that's a hook up!!

i had a buddy working at an auction house and inside some drawer is where he found a huge ass bag of 10 mg oxy...didnt know what to do with em so he just gave them to me and i smoked him out with like a quarter haha. 2k worth of free drugs ftw

16. the best thing i ever won was from the online game trickster.
    i was selectively chosen to be one of the grand prize winners.

i won an official world cup 2010 soccer ball signed by the gms

17. I got a free bmx bike from and a case of rockstars. Was prety sweet

18. Guns
    A bunch of expensive fishing stuff
    Bikes
    Weed
    And my first bowl