Free Speech vs. Political Correctness

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Sep 7, 2016.

1. When is free speech not really free? When political correctness is used as a tool to control speech, which limits acceptable communication, which prevents the spread of ideas...

• Like Like x 2
  2. "I don't agree with what you said, that's racist, and I am offended."

It's a fucking plague

• Like Like x 2
  3. MILO! We need a few million of him.

SMASH THE FUCKING POLITICALLY-CORRECT ESTABLISHMENT

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good to see you posting man!

I thought you were dead you decrepit old fart!

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Tonika, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    all trolls are pathetic. that guy got no room to talk about anyones looks lbvs.

6. Hey SP you friggin' terrorist, how are you, and how are things over there post-Brexit?

[​IMG]

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -- John F. Kennedy

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm flat out trying to evade the 1,000 packs of raping immigrants but apart from that it's all good. :)

Brexit has been great for my pocket, the exchange rate is in my favour when I cross the border into Northern Ireland.

Same ole shite here brother. Drinking, whoring, making an ape of myself, you know the story.

Post more dude, this place needs more sarcastic bastards like you!!!

"Above all, always be capable of feeling deeply any injustice committed against anyone, anywhere in the world. This is the most beautiful quality in a revolutionary."
    Ernesto...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is your avatar one of those "raping immigrants?" He doesn't look too Irish, lol.

We're working on "Waxit" here and no, it doesn't have anything to do with masturbating. It's about getting Washington to "exit" our lives. One of your Brit guys, Nigel Farage, spoke here a couple of weeks ago. I normally hate political speeches but I have to say that was the most interesting and inspiring speech I've heard in the past 66 years. ;)

9. Do people realize that being offended by racism is a privilege?

That is a very fucked up statement to say, but i had somebody say that to me one time and i had no idea how to respond.

• Like Like x 1
  10. People who get offended by words amuse me.

When did we go from "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" to "sticks and stones may break my bones but words literally kill me?"

This generation is a fucking joke.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Don't be taken in by that clown Garage, he's a clown...

And I am not a Brit you senile bastard, you couldn't throw a worse insult my way! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. SMASH PC SPEECH AND THE ESTABLISHMENT

• Like Like x 1