Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free slurpies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by erchbob, May 22, 2010.

1. Well, i dont really know where to put this thread, and im no seasoned toker, so ill put it here.:smoke:

You know those free slurpee cards at 7/11 or the shell or whatever? they have like a 1,2,3,4,FREE! on them and when you get a slurpee the clerk signs it. well couldnt you just get the clerk to sign it at then forge the signature? go in every couple of days and get a free slurpee!:hello:

anyone see any problems with this theory?

2. Alot of gas stations near me have like 1, 2, or 3 employees that are always there. So they would realize you coming back every few days, buying a slurpee then getting a free one when you came back. And if you are okay with forging and stealing, and can live with yourself then ok.

3. free slurpee day is on 7/11

4. You could probably do this but do it at many different locations and different people.

5. This. Get 2 peoples signatures that always work morning shift or something, then forge theirs and bring it back when night shift is working and go to different ones. But honestly I feel alot better with myself if you just concentrate on making more money to where it doesn't matter and not steal.

6. i dont really care, i have 1.92. but its just an idea:smoke:

7. haha i do that with every punch card sign card and any rack em up discounts i can
    do it up
    slurpees are cheap as shit anyway not like theyll be missing it lol

8. arn't slurpies like 3 bucks?
    Why would you go through the trouble?