Free seed's

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sub-zero 49, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Has anyone had there 5 free seeds from attitude.i paid postage for mine.5 free G13 power skunk and got 1 dinafem road runner fem auto flowering.this seed is useless to me cos it wont fit in to my schedule as the rest are photoperiod.i paid postage for the offer again so i hope they get it right this time but watch this space.let me know if you got yours.thanks

2. I had 5 of them. I think they were old - they actually germinated but the sprouts made no progress and died PDQ. You get what you pay for.

3. As cantharis says, you get what you pay for. I still have bags of those free G13 labs seeds, they are no good to me either, i'm thinking of experimenting outside with them, just germinate them, veg them for a few weeks and see if they can produce any bud outside (where i live, we dont have the best of weather).
    Attitude now give out free Dinafem seeds, in my eyes Dinafem are good breeders, i won't waste them, will save up those feminized seeds, or maybe give them away.

4. why do folks feel the need to whine about free stuff?...its not like your out huge amounts of cash ..and if you paid an extra 15 bucks to get the special packaging, that is about as lame an excuse as to why they are not free as I have ever heard BTW, so dont start that shit...

TANSTAFL!

5. Why are you using the denigratory expression WHINE??
    I was enticed into buying seeds with the carrot of FREE seeds being sent.
    The free seeds were old and rubbish.
    I think I am entitled to complain about being conned in this way.
    And am making my thoughts felt here. There is no such thing as a free lunch, I should know that.
    If you think I am WHINING, which somehow implies that any complaint is unjustified, then fine - but I think I have been conned.

6. #6 CL4P-TP, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    hmm ok ..... I see being conned as .. " I put in an order for 10 feminized seeds..and they were all male "..or "why are my indica dominant strain taking 12 weeks to finish?"...not the "free beans didn't sprout"

now as I take a look at it from a diffrent angle I can see how ..it is a "carrot" as you say.But really? Cantharis ... you can honetly tell me "you were counting on those seeds"...maybe I am way too much of an existentialist to completly grasp this, it just seems to me that "you count on the ordered seeds and be happy you got anything extra".

Course I remember when it was really only Gypsy,Marc, and C-bay selling seeds online..and nobody gave free stuff away,,,course the seeds were much cheaper then too...EDIT: I do remember Marc sending a few freebies in an order once...

~paragraph deleted, see below~

peace

7. Wharfrat the free seeds which Attitude send are actually free, I wouldnt care less if they send free seeds or not, as long as i get my order, you get them free seeds along with your purchase wheather you want them or not. I grew a batch of those Dimafem (2 different strains) last year and i wouldnt complain about the yield, the potency wasn't as strong as other strains i've grown, but ok.
    It's a nice jesture on Attitude part, or it could be a good way to rope people into purchasing from them. Either way, they are a reliable seedbank for delivery, and you get the strain you want.
    I think the free seeds they give out are not big sellers, and what better way to get rid of them before new stock comes in, than to give them out free (i could be wrong).
    The free seeds are a good way for a learner to get the feel of germinating and growing the plants, before wasting expensive seeds.

8. totally agree.. with all of it really John, I have no problems with Attitude seeds.. will order from em again..just like if I want seeds cheap ..and really dont care about what breeder they come from .. I will use amsterdamseedbank..and get my 20 freebies from them ..but I do not count on the free beans, nor do I really care if they send em .. as long as I get what I payed for.

You did bring up a very good and valid point also John.. you say you would buy Dinafem seeds now, that you have gotten free genetics from em and they were good.... it would stand then, that places like attitude could use thier free seeds as a way to introduce new breeder work to us, in which case places like attitude really have a vested intrest in makeing sure those seeds ARE viable...so bad on them.

peace and sorry for being a thread hog here

9. #9 cantharis, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009

Use against ?? WTF are you whining on about??? Or are you just wanting to have a personal pop at me unrelated to anything raised in this thread??

To the point, Attitude are fast and reliable, I have said that before. But their free seeds are not of the best quality. They are old stuff that they are dumping.

I think buyers should be made aware of that, don´t you? But I have already said there is no such thing as a free lunch.

10. point taken, post amended :eek:

Maybe..it sure seemed you were taking one at Me :confused:

peace

11. Sorry. Nothing personal meant by me. Peace to you.

12. LOL. This thread was entertaining.
    But seriously, is it against the rules to ask where I have to go on Attitude to find these freebies? I'm just about to start a grow, and more seeds would be wonderful.

13. Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds
    Just put what every seeds you are looking to purchase into the shopping basket, then look in your shopping basket to see what free seeds you are intitled to. The more money you spend the more free seeds you get. Or if you are buying quite a few bags of seeds, break up you order (into 2 or 3 orders) and get a few of the same strain for the extra postage. If you know what i mean. (fuck it, if you understand that last sentence, you're a gudden).

14. dont forget to use coupon code 420

15. Yeah, i forgot about the 10% off.

16. Ok. I think I can figure it out. Thank you a bunch.