Free Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by weedseeker, Feb 9, 2002.

1. sd = seeds direct

2. Don't worry bud im just looking for some seeds so i don't have to stomp to the dealer and get some hash chill man and smoke some bongs wite back rezin

3. hi i am interested in the seeds that you are considering sharing. Ive had chronic knee pain for over four years now and the prescription medicine the doctors prescribed is no longer effective because i have built up a tolerance. Ive torn my ACL along with 2 tendons on my right knee and fractured my left knee cap. The pain is unbearable at times because Ive never fully recovered but smoking marijuana is surprisingly very effective. If you could send me the seeds I would greatly appreciate it because buying marijuana illegally is not my idea of an easy escape from pain. I am sorry to hear your story but am thankful that you are eager to share.

4. I agree 100% about the medical use of it. I would like to recive some of those seeds if you are willing to help out another medical user. Email me if you are interested in sending me some. My email address is Lilnabors03@hotmail.com.

Thank you

5. hi my partner has cancer and is in a lot of pain following having a kidney removed and a stone on the remaining one i would love to get some free seeds to be able to grow cannabis...at the moment i am spending a lot of money buying it just to help his pain

6. hi my name is scott and I have been haveing very bad pain in my back now for 1 yr and is looking for releafe if your could send me soom free seeds for medical use it wood be very cool of you and would be greatful if you can e mail me at bhfootball66@aol.com but if you would not e mail me i would under stand thank you for your time scott

7. Hello, my name is Dave and I live in Ontario Canada, I have been using mj for about four years now. It has become quite steady within the last three, ever since the passing of my wife of eight years, Mel. Her passing greatly increased the intensity of my pain - both Physically and emotionally. Because of the location of my apartment, and my social status, I took up casually growing a couple of plants last year. With information off the net, and my already extensive gardening experience, my yeild was enough to last untill this spring with plenty left to last untill fall. My problem is that I don't have anymore seeds, and the Particular strain of Northern Lights, has become less and less potent to me. Being that I am sheltered and Know of little people who would have access to seeds, I turned to the on-line population, with no luck thus far. I really could use your help but I figure that I am not going to stress myself - seeing the list of replies, I won't get my hopes up. But If you do read this and deside to lend a hand, my address is:

David McKenzie
    p.o. box 276
    Picton, Ontario.
    K0K 2t0.

8. bravo,bravo i agree 100% ,well said ! good luck tazz11

9. I AM LOOKING FOR FREE SEEDS TO GROW MY OWN MJ FOR MEDICAL USE. IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLESE REPLY

10. weedseeker has left the building

11. Dude what is the difference? weed is weed plain and simple, medicianal stoner, that's what I am, I smoke to have fun every once in a while like mabey a few nights a week, just as one might booze, so that's my peice.

12. I NEED SEEDS TO GROW MEDICAL MJ. I HAVE POSTED A MESSAGE BEFOR BUT HAVENT GOT A REPLY. IF YOU WOULD REPLY, I WOULD BE GREATFUL.

13. can i still get a few seeds ,,dslsuba?

14. med weeds have to be smoth go down softly like fine wine ,a slow steady high with less peaks and head rushs ,taste good and last a long time and each time you smoke them they need to do the same thing over and over again !they need to work in the body as well as the mind ,most are deep highs that take hours to come down from! i think most of all they have to be able to be smoked day after day without draw backs and be able to be there with their high at the shortist notice from mr.pain ! thats what makes a good med weed ,thats my opinion and i use them so i guess i would not only know but thats why i am trying to design a few med weed strains ,in some way less than good weed to others but at times other weeds cant hold a candle to them !as most strains can be made to med weeds but few have the taste high and smothness from the start! good luck tazz11

15. Hi, im not in any pain or anything could use seeds considering im broke as heck but i didnt come here for that. i came in here to let you know i think its really cool how you are helping people by giving free seeds to those in need. keep it up and good luck to all in pain. thxx.

16. i,m looking not giving ,,but if i had i would give dslsuba