free seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by q4d2k0z, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Is there anyplace I could get free seeds? The clones that are avalible to me aren't very satisfying.

2. Some seedbanks will send out free seeds but only with a paid for order :smoking:

3. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

4. q4d, why not ask your peeps if you could have seeds from their stash? You might get a winner.

5. Of I buy seeds off a sight I'm guessing they don't track it or anything

6. Bag seeds or ones from friends, thats bout it

7. Aint nuthing wrong with some bagseed.

8. Peak Seeds BC was giving away free seeds to medical patients a while ago. The guy sent me about 30 of them. He might still be doing it if you ask nicely.

9. attitude gives lots of freebe seeds but you gotta buy some also

10. im trying to understand the whole bag seed thing. i have grown bagseed a few times, and other than small yields and mistakes made learning (not that im even close to done) that were my own fault for not knowing better, the basics of the strain were all there. and ive only had maybe 5 hermie out of the 25 or so bagseeds ive grown, but in general, other than not being of F1 quality, and therefore not as vigorous, what are the big downfalls of bagseed?? i do have some F1 blue dream, and some F1 G13 haze that ill be starting after my mix of bagseed strains are established,sexed, and out in their mini greenhouses, as i presume they will need more time in veg to increase potential yield. then ill move on to the BD and the G13 haze, and sex that, and harden off in the greenhouses......

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Genetics, thats all.
    I just finished my bagseed plant and an auto white wido at the same time. The bagseed is alright, but the white widow is an amazing smoke.

Keep in mind that bagseed is just an unknown, for all you know someone coulda been growing some really dank bud and it got pollenated so they chopped early which would obviously hurt potency, yield, and taste. However if it was pollenated by the same strain or another "dank" strain then those bagseeds have the capability of being really good bud.

On the flip side, if someone was growing a high yeilding low potency plant which got pollenated. These bagseeds don't have the capability of being really good dank because of just the genetics.
    Theres also a lot of other factors that play a role, thats just how i look at it.

12. maybe if you ask nice