free seeds from nirvana

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by white lotus, Mar 3, 2010.

1. I got 5 free seeds with my order of short ryder and aurora indica from nirvana. Has anyone grown their free seeds? If so, where they feminized and was it good smoke?

2. i got 10 free when i ordered fem.d urban poison seeds from Nirvana and grew 1 and its 28 days into veg. and its defiantly indica plant.

3. and its defiantly showering female traits

4. i got ten too, with my fem papaya seeds, but unfortunately havent started them yet, ill let you know in a few months.

5. whats the website? Im currently eyeing up for my next grow and been looking at a range of seedbanks

6. that sucks, Nirvana is the only place I have ordered from but never got free seeds, 1st grow was Nirvana Kaya and it was fucking incredible and this grow is 5 white widow and 5 jock horror or jack horror but wish I could have gotten some freebies cause I would have thrown em out in me garden this spring and had a beast of a plant outside!!!!

7. what strains did you get free?

8. I live in the US.... can I order from nirvana safely?

9. I'm waiting on my second order in a month from them, so far so good, seeds should be here tomorrow or the next day.

10. have the seeds turned out to be the quality that they claim they are? good genetics and everything?

11. Unless they were specifically labeled as feminized I doubt their freebies are femmed.

Nothing wrong with freebies, I've grown some very good plants and produces very good bud from the giveaways.

12. I just ordered 5 White Widow beans. They are out of the freebie mystery beans as they called them. I guess it ended on Feb 9th.

13. After ordering my White Widow yesterday, I woke today with an email saying my order has shipped. I also have beans on the way from Attitude. However they have been in the same status for the last 6 or 7 days when I check the tracking.....Royal Mail is preparing for delivery abroad.....I placed the order on 2/25/10. So I am interested to see which ones get here first. For sure if they beat my order from Attitude in much less time they will def earn my business.

14. ordered 5 bubblicious from nirvana - got 10 free. currently vegging 2 bubb and 1 mystery. definitely sativa and bright bright green almost yellowy. dont know sex but i have my fingers crossed

15. probably need some nitrogen..j/k kinda:smoke:

16. Well I think that Nirvana is a Safe and Reliable Seedbank.
    At least speaking from my experience.
    I am in the U.S. and they got here within a week and was very stealth and cool.
    As for quality, I have not yet got any of my White Castles off yet, because the ones i had were male.
    I also had one of the mystery seeds going and the first couple of sets of leaves were deformed, but it grew out of it.
    Smelled very strong in vegetative but was male as well.

So overall I think that Nirvana is a good route to go if you are in the U.S or even if your not.
    I also would recommend that you take a look at Highgrade-Seeds before you decide which bank to go with.
    Highgrade has very nice "Super Strains". And a forum board to back up the final results.
    So hit them up if you have not.

Have a great day!:D
    Peace.