Free seeds for your grow journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Merfolk, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Im not trying to represent this company in anyway, i just thought i could tell you guys here on GC, that High Grade seeds is offering free seeds if you grow there strains and make a consistent Journal with updates every week.

It has to be a big forum, and ive asked, GC is good to go =) of course you would have to initially purchase there seeds, they have great prices.

Just a heads up.

2. Yep I plan on putting up a outdoor journal this year. I am ordering 3 diff strains

3. Yea, i personally havent delt with them YET, but i plan too - they have comparable prices, and strains look awsome -

i want to buy there 10 seed mix of strains, but they dont label the seeds, i want to try Avalanche for my SoG

its mostly Savita (sp?) But i guess it produces huge cola's in with SoG is proudly known for :D

Who knows -

4. I have grown HGS Avalanche and can tell you it will be more like "Ocean of Green". They're BIG plants with yields to match.

5. really, would you recommend that strain for the SoG then?

6. No. SoG is best suited for lots of small(er) plants. SoG doesn't work with big plants. Avalanche grows big.

7. well, i understand that - But From clone, then directly to 12/12, still a no go ? only reason i would even consider this strain is because its popular for its huge cola's, in SoG this is all you grow -

hmm

8. the seeds are only free if u buy from them and start a journal on their site.

9. Yep, i mentioned this in the first post of this thread =)

edit: and it doesnt have to be THERE site, can be, but can be this site as well or any other major cannabis forum.

10. I have had good experiences with HGS kinda slow for express 2 weeks from Canada to ohio

11. I wouldn't give much credence to rollitup.org. that website is den of naysayers. the infighting and shit flinging is standard fare. best to rely on personal experience imo and HGS never did me wrong over the last two years I have ordered from them. imo their strains are da bomb and I have grown from almsot all reputable well know seed breeders. All I can say is that I never had bigger yields than their strains especially their super strains. they have forums as well and many folks rave about them.

12. ok well just showing what i found trying to help if possible my bad.

13. Thanks - You can never be to safe, i will still do my order through them, and ill give an update -

ive heard alot more good then bad, that is actully the first - But ya never know :D