Free Quizno's Sub!

Discussion in 'General' started by MagicHat, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Lol, i havent done it yet, but is there any chance these coupons are simple and can be easily counterfeited? XD Freeeee subs galore.

2. #22 GregD, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Yeah very easily, just use different emails and different names. They dont ask for an ID or anything so I'm probably gonna end up using the coupon like 4 times lol.

Edit: Misread, I don't think you could just make copies of the coupon cuz I think theres a code on it but you can just get a new one using a different email

3. QUIZNOS IS THE BEST AHHRAHRHAHGHGHGGGH

I love quiznos soooo much but ive never even had it high. damn. gotta get on that.

4. ive never had quizno's but i cant wait to try it FO FREE

5. #25 champloo, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    Well if the people at quiznos dont scan it, you can make the same one over and over :p. Lol, and if they do scan um, this is where some 1337 coding skillz come into play heh. Just make a program to do like 1000 for you :p.

6. im broke as fuck so i made ten new email accounts just for this shit... WOOO

7. haha i was thinking about doing this same thing. alot of hassle, but alot of free food. that could cut out my food spending for a few weeks or something if i make enough

8. They type the code into their credit card processor. So, if you use the same coupon twice, it won't work. But, at my Quizno's they didn't even check for ID. Or, what you could do, is just spell your name differently. Like if you put Dave the first time, put David the second. Chris, Christopher. Mike, Michael. etc.

Just make sure if you do it a whole bunch that it's not the same employee, lol.