Free Process Lasso licenses!!!

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by hhbhagat1417, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Giveawayoftheday in partnership with Bitsum is giving away licenses for Process Lasso. It is way better than Task Manager, and way way better than Microsoft's Process Explorer. Pick it up today, or it's gone!

The version is 6.0.2.32, and is it only valid for this version. But the upside is that the licenses NEVER expire. You can't update the application though.

I do have some keys if you are too late (I used the Tor Browser Bundle to get a new IP every couple of times and guerrillamail for temp email addresses).

https://bitsum.com/giveawayoftheday_registration.php

• Like Like x 2
  2. Huh well it downloaded and installed and there was never any process to get a free key or anything, it almost seems like it's free for personal use?

It looks OK, not quite as nice as the Windows 8 task manager but it's got a few kickass features.

3. That's because it's the free version. There is a pro key entry if you look in the help menu.

I'll pm you a key

4. Ah right on, thanks man!

5. How do I do this? I'm interested in giving it a try.

6. The page where you can get a free license says that it's expired. But I generated lots of keys before then. :devious:

Ill pm ya.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can has key too? Please

8. anyone got any extras :)

9. pm'd..

10. If anyone has any keys I'd love to get one. I'm out right now and can't do the website. Thanks for the heads up to op. Seems like a good application. I'm anxious to try it out.

11. Should've updated the post. The page where you can get the key expired. I generated a lot of keys, so I guess I can give you one.

12. [quote name='"hhbhagat1417"']

Should've updated the post. The page where you can get the key expired. I generated a lot of keys, so I guess I can give you one.[/quote]

Appreciate it. Thank you.

13. Is it really worth it if yes send me a key thank U

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum