FREE Premium Quality Seeds with Every Pack of 3, 5, or 10 RQS Purchased!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Apr 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Whether you are already an avid RQS collector or if you have yet to sample their delightful range of seeds, there has never been a better time to add some of their beautiful strains to your collection – because this time you’ll get FREE seeds with every pack!

Here’s the breakdown buddy:

Buy any 3 pack of RQS seeds, get 1 x FREE Premium RQS seed
    Buy any 5 pack of RQS seeds, get 2 x FREE Premium RQS seeds
    Buy any 10 pack of RQS seeds, get 3 x FREE Premium RQS seeds

What FREE premium RQS seeds will I get, exactly?

If you bought a pack of Royal Queen Seeds autoflowering seeds, you’ll get 1, 2 or 3 Northern Light Auto seeds!

If you bought a pack of Royal Queen Seeds feminised seeds, you’ll get 1, 2 or 3 Critical Feminised seeds!

Remember: this offer is on top of all the other amazing freebies and special deals you’ll get as a Vault customer including an additional free Royal Queen Seed with every single purchase – talk about a deal fit for a queen (or king)!

Read more about the promo seeds at FREE Premium Quality Seeds with Every Pack of 3, 5, or 10 RQS Purchased!

Head on over to the Royal Queen Seeds section on The Vault at Royal Queen Seeds to place your order now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Are you able to take credit cards from the USA yet George? Been wanting to place an order

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not yet buddy but I may have a solution soon.

We will send out a email notification as soon as we do so make sure you are signed up at
    http://eepurl.com/U2sFj

Don't forget to add us to your safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Otherwise you can still pay by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash or money order

• Like Like x 1
  4. Once you have something in place I'll be ordering. Too bad because RQS are great breaders. No worries though I have a few beans to get me through the summer I believe.

Thanks for the offer however!

On second thought money order could work. Since I'm in no rush. I'll check it out when I have time this weekend

• Like Like x 1
  5. attitude seeds smashes that every time i bought 11 seeds get 13 free awesome service but i do love royal queens very good company doin the northern lights at mo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. Hi Buddy,

This is just if you buy packs of Royal Queen Seeds, if you bought 11 seeds from us, based on the average prices, you would get tons of free seeds :) see our offers at Buy Cannabis Seeds from The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - UK

We are also one of the few companies that offer premium, branded, unopened seeds as freebies not to mention the only company that actually allow you to choose your own freebies!! go and do a test on our site buddy :)

• Like Like x 1