Free Pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Damn, it's good to have a friend who is a pizza boy. i got 2 large pepperoni pizzas for just 2 bowls of mids. Good deal i'd say. im getting stuffed. washing it down with a heinekien

2. I have a coupon that gets me unlimited free medium pizzas from pizza hut. A stoners dream...

3. so does the rest of the internet
    [​IMG]

4. I payed for pizza with weed before, and taco bell.

5. thats a BOMB ass coupon. I know it may sound dumb but im stoned so fuck it. Could i print that coupon out and hit up pizza hut or wtf???

6. yea, what phat toi said haha, thats pimp tho. should i shrink it down or something?

7. hell yeah, if this shit works ima hit up pizza hut ASAP. I bet Wykid plans on doing the same haha.

8. some pizza huts take it some dont its a 50/50 chance, its an E coupon but you can print it smaller if you want it is rather large

9. Ive never been turned down with it. I just tell them on the phone that I have a coupon for a free medium two topping pizza and they ask me what I want on it. I print out 8 on one page of paper, so yea I do shrink it down a bit.

10. *Prints the coupon* haha..im hittin up Pizza Hut TOmorrow

11. I get free subway and taco bell all the time, its great to know the right people.

12. OMG DUDE IM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU. just get it delivered, tell em on the phone that you got a coupon and when they show up give it to em and if they don't like it tell em too fucking bad and close the door.

13. Hell fucking yes. I can have a pizza for like as long as I want....yes.

14. thanks paranoia13 or whoever, I'd so suck your d for that
    but im not gay

15. You guys rock... Paranoia.. I think I love you.. LoL This is even better than those $5 pizza's from little ceasers.. +++REP... Thanks mucho mucho!!! Just got off the phone with them... it'll be ready in 25 minutes.. so far so good!!

~ Terpsichore

16. oh man....some rep for the coupon;)

17. MMMMMM... Good Pizza!!! Husband say's Thanks!! I just called and said "I have a coupon for a free medium two topping pizza, and I'd like Pep. and ham" Husband did go to pick it up though.. said he handed the coupon to the manager and got our pizza and left...I'm always gratefull when I don't have to cook dinner!! LoL

~ Terpsichore

Thanks a hundred time...

18. sorry i would have shared it sooner guys as it isnt something totally new, but i dont have any pizza huts that cover my area of delivery :(so no free pizza for me and i never thought about it

sorry for hijacking the OPs thread

19. Yeah, but just do what the lady above did. Call it in and pick it up.

20. no car*tears*