Free Pancakes at IHOP

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Join IHOP to celebrate National Pancake Day on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., we'll give you one free short stack (three) of our famous buttermilk pancakes.* All we ask is that you consider making a donation to support local children's hospitals through Children's Miracle Network, or other local charities.

NO COUPON NO NOTHING.

im about to smoke 1 and get up there before everybody does after work gets out cuz i know that bitch gonna be packed

2. The think here is to blaze at night and go in at like 1-2am. Saw a drunk dude get arrested at iHop once. It was funny because my friends and I were pretty high munchin down. :smoking: Good times at iHop in the middle of the night.

3. I think I might have to go ahead and do this asap

4. There's gonna be so many stoners at Ihop today... unfortunately I won't be one of them :(

5. why couldnt you post this yesterday:mad:

i was just by an ihop but now im home and dont wanna move

6. whaat?

did someone say free pancakes!....this better not be a joke!

7. i went last year and im not sure if im gonna go this year. they arent that good. id rather chill at home, smoke a bleezy, make my own betty crocker pancakes in my warm house.

8. yeah me to. i went last year and the wait was an hour. and for only 3 soggy cold pancakes. they are free though.

9. Me and my girl went today and it was fucking delicious.

10. thank god there are 3 different locations near me lol
    i actually went to one earlier