FREE!!! New 4/20 "Granny Storm Crow's List"

Discussion in 'General' started by Storm Crow, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Well kids, I just hit 3,000 pages of links in my List and tomorrow is 4/20! :passtheshit: So as if I wasn't over-worked enough, I decided to do a special edition of the List! (Must be from all the dabs I did at HempCon this weekend):smoking-bong:

So what is the List? And what can you do with it?

Let's say you have an argument with old Uncle Charlie about cannabis. Uncle Charlie insists that cannabis kills brain cells. You know different, but how do you prove it? :confused_2:

You just go to my List, and dig out articles and studies that support your position, like these-

Can the benefits of cannabinoid receptor stimulation on neuroinflammation, neurogenesis and memory during normal aging be useful in AD (Alzheimer’s disease) prevention? (full – 2012) Journal of Neuroinflammation

Cannabinoids attenuate the effects of aging upon neuroinflammation and neurogenesis. (abst – 2009) Cannabinoids attenuate the effects of aging upon neuroinflammation and neurogenesis. - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects (full - 2005) JCI - Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects

Marijuana might cause new cell growth in the brain (news – 2005) Marijuana might cause new cell growth in the brain

Good News For The MEDlCAL MARlJUANA Movement: Pot Proliferates Brain Cells And Boosts Mood (news - 2005) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051014073523.htm

Or if you are a student who wants to do more than "just another paper on pot" that will bore your prof, you can do it on the effects of activating CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high and MUCH more).

Or maybe you are like me, and just love learning about cannabis! :weed:

My List has articles on the history of cannabis, from Anslinger to the ancient Egyptians. There's a section on cultivation with studies and articles that you won't find in any grow book (including how to get more females out of your seeds). Each of the ailments and the cannabinoids has their own section, so you don't have to dig through thousands of studies to find what you need.

My List is FREE! You can post it up on your blog or website as long as you give me credit. (I actually once had some dude in YahooNews claim that HE had created the List! :angry: ) Every 6 months you will get a free update. I don't sell names and I am a fanatic about protecting your privacy. Last February/March, I send out over 4,500 emails one by one, so there could NOT be one of those mass mailing foul-ups where your email is listed with 30 others!

So how do you get my List? You can do it two ways. First, you can PM me your email address. this is the easiest way. Or you can email me directly at stormcrow(at)greenpassion.org . Don't forget to change the (at) to @!

I'm a tad busy right now- recovering from HempCon (I am almost 69 years old), working on my List, trimming, writing a very long, educational letter to a scared cancer victim's sister, and to top it off, my husband was just diagnosed with lung cancer (biopsy is Friday, operation is likely in a few weeks), so my life is a bit crazy and it may take me a day or so to get the List to you.

Full legalization is just around the corner. Every blade and bladie at GC should be an activist! My List can help you be one! :yay:Hope to hear from all of you real soon!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Great work as always. You are doing everyone (GC & beyond) a great service with this collection.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm new to grasscity and I don't know what the hell im doing but can I get that list? @ZachScottHayes@gmail.com

4. OOPS! I totally missed you! (You might want to go and edit out your email addy to avoid spam) I've sent you the latest List.

For those of you who want to see the current version, you can find it here- Granny's in the news!

Granny