FREE MX clone gel samples

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 365DaysofGrowin, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Not sure where to post this but I guess here will do. Shoot some Rep my way if you can, ill Rep ya back;)

http://www.xnutrients.com

On the right hand side of the page, a big image that says free samples, limited time only! Click in that and fill out that form and boom, free sample. I've used this brand of nutes and Clone gel and it's actually pretty good stuff and wayyyy cheap! Anyways, have fun with your free Clone gel blades! Oh and try to keep it one per grower, the more the merrier:)

2. not 100% free 15.00 shipping

3. Click on the giant circle that says limited time only free samples. Your clicking on the trial pack link.....

4. nice brother, good find.

preciate it !

5. [quote name='"ImKushed"']nice brother, good find.

preciate it ![/quote]

No problem! Share the grow:love:

6. Yup, they are cool people. I got a free sample of the clone gel awhile back, of you check out they're Facebook page they will ship sample nutes to your local growshop, too.
    Happy to answer questions on Facebook too.
    I never used them, so I can't say if they are good or bad nutes, (growing organicly now) but I'd try em out if I were gonna go back to hydro

7. Thanks for sharing!

8. #9 365DaysofGrowin, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"Presure2"']Yup, they are cool people. I got a free sample of the clone gel awhile back, of you check out they're Facebook page they will ship sample nutes to your local growshop, too.
    Happy to answer questions on Facebook too.
    I never used them, so I can't say if they are good or bad nutes, (growing organicly now) but I'd try em out if I were gonna go back to hydro[/quote]

Ya I had gotten a free sample kit with the grow micro bloom last year and have been using it(Xnutrients) ever since:) awesome results, and super cheap:) they give out free nute samples on Facebook? Where'd ya find that out:wave:

[quote name='"juniorgrower"']Thanks for sharing![/quote]

No problem!

I've been emailing several companies inquiring about samples. Heres the list so far

Fox farms-doesnt ship samples to customers or stores, only for large events (spannabis, hightimes medical cups etc..)
    Humboldt nutrients-5 days, no response
    Dutch masters-No samples in stock
    Botanicare-join website, pay 10$ shipping select 4 sample bottles
    Plagron-samples available only in Amsterdam
    Xnutrients- pay 15$ shipping for sample pack of 8oz grow micro bloom and 1/2 oz clone gel
    General hydroponic-pay shipping for samples
    Dutch nutrient formula-free samples, semi difficult to get in touch with though
    Technaflora- 5 days no response
    Biobizz- no samples in stock, said they will keep my info and tell me when they get more

9. Thanks man! Just ordered mine. Rep+ when I get to my computer.

10. How long did it take u 2 get Ur sample?

11. Awesome, thanks for the links brah.

12. #13 365DaysofGrowin, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"MerkOnYourFace"']How long did it take u 2 get Ur sample?[/quote]

Last time I ordered samples from them(last year) it came in 2 business days....

This recent order was sent 2 days ago and I'm expecting them tommorow. So that would make it three days from order, but I live in Cali and their based in Cali so that could be why...

Ill update with all the samples as soon as I receive them:)

13. [quote name='"Jamezterr"']Awesome, thanks for the links brah.[/quote]

No problemo:)

14. 2 days it took me to get mine ordered the 9th got the 11th

15. Haha I haven't even got mine! :laughing:

16. I use 85% of their nutrient line, great stuff. Go to the last page of my thread and scroll back a few pages to see results if you like or have questions

17. #18 365DaysofGrowin, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Edit:nevermind;)

18. But your link still works :gc_rocks:

19. I just got botanicare samples for free a couple months ago