Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Free mids/reg I got from a friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420stoned666, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Im sick as fuck , so my friend gave me this to make me feel a little Better.
    It's got plenty of trichs only thing im slightly concerned about is if theres mold n shit on it, but i dont think there is, and this looks good to me.
    But who knows.
    Ill find out when I light the joint lol

I wish I could get mids/reg for free all the time.
    Its basically worthless to me anyway, not to be a weed snob, but its just premature weed.
    Who the fuck wants to pay for that??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Tell me more about detecting molds and shit in lower grade weed.

3. Looks fine man, mold would be a lot more prevalent on the buds e.g. white weblike clusters or widespread dark spots

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

4. I think ive only seen mold on reg one time
    A close friend of mine for some reason thinks by putting celery in her bag of reg makes it smell and taste better, and at the same time making it more moist.
    She's not too intelligent about buds, I told her it may make it feel more moist, but that it was definitely mold all over her bud from doing that.
    The night before, it was hard as rock perfectly green and fine reg.
    She put celery in the bag, with celery in contact with the bud...
    The next day, it looked like the reg was covered in trichomes. There was also a weird purple substance on it.
    Rambling but this joint actually got me really high lol

5. mold will look and feel like small white cobwebs