free microsoft points?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by imadelovetobud, Feb 2, 2011.

1. any one know wer to get 200 microsoft points for free?thats all i need to get the new cod maps.please help.

ugh they deleted my other thread in general thread..dont know why,its for general use.and thers no traffic in here but what ever.

2. too bad 1 v 100 isnt around anymore

3. You cannot obtain Microsoft points for free. Do not go on google and type in "free microsoft points". All you'll get are phishing programs where you supply your email and password, and they steal your account. The only way you can get free points is if you go through the refer a friend program. If your friend gets gold, you get a whole like 20 MS points which is absolutely nothing. Just go to Gamestop and buy a 800 point card.

4. Sign up for Xbox Live rewards, it's legit run by the Xbox people, go look for it on the xbox website.

5. These rewards programs are lame as hell. I've had an account with almost perfect reputation for 6 years and I haven't gotten anything from rewards. All I got was an offer to reduce my annual payment from $59.99 to $39.99 after complaining that I've gone through six xbox's and now my seventh is breaking down and asking them to cancel my auto-renewal.

Oh, and once in a great great while I'll get a random invitation to a crappy beta.

6. Ok man here's what you do:

Step1: call Xbox support at 1800-4MY- XBOX
    Step2: Choose "Account's and billing"
    Step3: when you get a person tell them you want to cancel your XBL subscription
    Step4: They will ask why, just make something up like "I dont like the lag, or its too much"
    Step5: They might ask what game you enjoyed, just say I cant name one
    Step6: The person should then say " Are you sure you want to cancel? what if we give you 800MSP? (Sometimes they offer 500)
    Step7: Say, ok ill stay
    Step8: keep repeating this process for more

If they don't offer the points hang up and call again.
    Also if they dont offer anything, ask if they have any deals if I stay

7. Haha. You could try this. People from Se7enSins had a thread like that on how to call and get a free transfer cable instead of paying $20 for one. Almost everyone that responded to the thread got it to work, and there were like 50 pages of replies.