Free Memorial website for victums families

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by blitz, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Well, I know this isn't really what the forum is for... but I figured whis would be an exception.

Anyway, I just woke UP, so all I have heard is terrorists crashed hyjacked plains into the world trade ceners and the pentagon (thanks god, me and my family work on long island, not in the city!).

Anyway, I am offering a free website to anyone who has a close family member or friend that was killed. I can supply hosting on my site.. but just for a few people...

Umm, if Superjoint wants to help..... if you got any hosting space (even if its like 10mb)... and would like to donate it, please do.

I'm really sorry for those of you who relatives died.

Anyway, you can contact me, or post here if you are one of the unlucky.

I am willing to do a 1 page (good looking) site with the persone picture, and discription.

2. What do you think the U.S should do to Afghanistan to avenge this act of war ?

roach

3. If you ask me, they should get H Bombed. But I'm just really pissed off.

4. Superjoint is on vacation right now, and I hope he can catch a plane to fly home. But I will pass the message to him.

5. Well, actually I don't need the hosting anymore.. my old boss said he will give me free server space. Umm, when is SJ getting back?... since I made an order.,.. but I need to know who to make the international M/O out to, and who to send it to.

6. Superjoint is back on monday.

• Like Like x 2