FREE HEALTHCARE FOR THE WORLD!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jim Bobble, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Even if healthcare isn't a right for American citizens, it will probably become a right for illegal immigrants, assuming white liberals get their way. Blacks leftists may have better sense.

But why stop with Mexican, Central, and South American illegals? How about FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD?!!! Hell, the Left could play Santa Claus to 6.5 billion future Democrat voters. That'd fix those evil Nazi capitalist fucks. In fact, lets just let the entire world vote in our 2020 national elections while we're at it? Might as well.

Of course I'm being facetious. But given the new insanity I'm greeted with each and every morning, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some ass-kissing moron in Cali or NY doesn't propose such a law - and of course, label everyone that doesn't agree with it a racist. It's becoming routine in this insane asylum nation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The only way there will be free healthcare for societies is if the people who administrate it are making a profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. We'd settle for no more US warmongering.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. This post should be in "high ideas" or "Pandora's box"...
    I've seen some quality content here, but something like this appears only once in ten years.

5. California's already offered free healthcare for everyone in the world aged 18-25 except for American citizens. All they have to do is come to California illegally to claim their prize. What brainiacs. And they think they can provide it for less than a hundred million. I wonder how many anchor babies a hundred million dollars will deliver.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Plenty of other places in the world to live ...... I can suggest a good moving company with reasonable prices....

7. Aka .no more Trump......

• Like Like x 1
  8. Glad I don’t live there. Can’t figure out how Cali’s taxpayers and businesses put up with this escalating nonsense. But, the loonies will almost certainly saddle the rest of the nation’s taxpayers with some of the costs of these asinine political ploys, probably thru federal grants. The left always finds a way to force someone else to pay for their idiotic bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 'The left always finds a way to force someone else to pay for their idiotic bullshit.'
    Do you mean how some idiot is trying to get someone else to pay for a bullshit wall? At least the leftists have a chance of succeeding in their 'ploys' .lol

10. #10 Jim Bobble, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Cant argue there. I’m a libertarian!

Much to the chagrin of taxpayers

• Like Like x 1
  11. What military war has he started? Iraq? Afghanistan? Yemen? How about Syria? Maybe he ordered the murder of Gaddafi?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. war·mon·ger·ing
    /ˈwôrˌməNGɡ(ə)riNG/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    1. 1.
      encouragement or advocacy of aggression toward other countries or groups.
      "sermons accusing the government of racism and warmongering"

I don't think you have to start a war to be a mongerer..... He just wants to walk around with his chest puffed out like he can do something, taunting people he shouldn't, separating us from allies that we've had for many years, some, hundreds.....

13. His rhetoric is pathetic. But in general, strength hinders wars, weakness invites them. Apparently, so does behaving like pompous ass. Strange as it may sound, fellow pompous ass world leaders seem respect him. He’s unpredictable. They don’t know what he’ll do. Going on world apology tours and kissing ass gains zero respect from those who would love to destroy us. Still, Trump wasn’t my choice. I’m a Libertarian.

• Like Like x 1
  14. And the subject is Democrats giving free healthcare to non-American citizens - not Donald Trump and warmongering.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah I'd agreed with most of that. But unfortunately sometimes the bully loses .luckily, there are logical and sensible people here in the states that put a damper on his 'to do' list. (not any party in particular) just good folks that have most of us in mind when making their decisions.

17. And I don't think you're libertarian if all you do is talk crap about Democrats and Trump is number 1.... I think your lying to yourself most of all.....

18. Do you support forcing American citizens by law to pay for illegal immigrants’ healthcare or not?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I support human rights

20. He trying to force American to pay for a wall that more than half dont want... If people like Trump would pay taxes maybe we wouldn't be in this prediciment